I was wondering how the pit felt about battered men in America. Basically, these men get into these abusive relationships and have absolutely no support. If they call the police then they end up getting arrested. The females in these relationships are likely to say the man hit them even though he didn't. These guys are constantly told by therapists and society that it's their fault. They're really stuck in these relationships with not much they can do. Some of them could probably attack back physically, but they know if they did she'd call the police. Those who are defenseless ( because a woman can be stronger than a man and/or bigger than a man ) get the **** beat out of them. It's really screwed up, and though I know most of you are going to find this funny, lets all hope we don't end up in this sort of relationship.

Here are some stories.
Last edited by Toniofalcon at Jan 4, 2009,
I like them with chips.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Well it IS their fault. Need to keep their pimp hands strong!
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Or, they could do what a normal person would do and leave the relationship.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
i ahet sexism. i wanna go bash a woman now.

Quote by el-ECTRO
I like them with chips.

i was thinking of fish and chips too

Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
i know what you mean, but due to what you described, you cant really do much, yeah there are support groups, but then again, woulnt the bet thing be to leave, i knwo if peopel ahve kids they woudlnt want to, but i think the best way to survive an abusive situation, it to get the hell out of there.
Battered men = need to show that bitch where the kitchen is by beating it into them.

In all seriousness, It's a little bit unfair to blame the man. Woman can be and are bigger than men. Most girls are bigger than me and I'm 5'8 Not that they beat me though.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

If you cant man up and slap a bitch than you deserve to be in an abusive relationship.
there is no quote in this box
Quote by nickyjohnson
beat me to it

And now you are a battered man.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

Quote by el-ECTRO
I like them with chips.

I think I love you

haha

Well done, young miss, well done.
I dont know how it is in America, but in the UK when police answer to domestic abuse calls, they prefer to take away the man.
You imagine having to go into a police holding cell as a "wife beater".

Often the police answering the calls dont have any experience of women beating on men, and dont think it actually happens.

Imagine that the woman you love, mother of your kids etc is beating you round the face, screaming at you. You cant hit her back (that'd make you a bitch) and when you call the police they take you away..because a woman cant beat up a man...right...right?

I blame society and the feminisation of men.
God and Country are an unbeatable team; they break all records for oppression and bloodshed.
Quote by gm jack
Or, they could do what a normal person would do and leave the relationship.

A lot of these stories are married men with kids. You could say that they could have left before it got to that point and that is very true, but we never set that standard for women in society. More complications come if they want to leave. They want to take care of their kids but if they leave the ( abusive ) wife most likely takes custody of the children. Also, leaving isn't always as easy as that.
Quote by el-ECTRO
And now you are a battered man.

its true

ah well could be worse

i want fish and chips now :p
Quote by nickyjohnson
its true

ah well could be worse

i want fish and chips now :p

I don't like fish and chips, I fail at being a stereotypical English person.

Quote by LordBishek
I think I love you

haha

Well done, young miss, well done.

You'll love 'em from Bristol won't ya?! Never Mansfield

Quote by imdeth
You'll love 'em from Bristol won't ya?! Never Mansfield

All YOU have to do is grow a penis and you can be like every other woman from Mansfield