Oh I remember reading about this.

Its just because you are in a room and right in front of the amp. If you played it live you wouldn't hear it because the volume would over come the rattle.

But...

I'm pretty sure its the speaker rattling against the wood or something like that.
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
I read it somewhere I just can't remember where at.

I think its just because its a combo and its pushing against something or one of your screws are loose.
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
if it's on the floor check to see if it's something in the room rattling because of the vibration caused by the bass
try making your action higher, i had the same problem.
Marshall 50 Watt Vintage Modern
Marshall 1960AV
Fender Custom Shop Strat
Ibanez Prestige RG3120
Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster
Strymon Mobius
TC Polytune
TC Flashback
Mad Professor LGW
Fulltone OCD
JOYO Vintage OD
Behringer EQ700
Quote by constructbot
try making your action higher, i had the same problem.

That's different.

Make sure the valves are in place properly, and then email Marshall. If you're having that problem, others will have and they will know how to sort it.
i get this with the legacy, when its upstairs in the garage (plywood floor) if you step on the ground hard the amp rattles like crazy, its no big deal but was wondering what it was, you dont notice it when its up load though
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg