Has anyone got any experience with this website? I bought an amp from there last week (Peavey vypyr 30), and their website says next day delivery, but I haven't received the amp.
I have emailed them, yesterday, and they are yet to reply. I'd be worried, but they are also a seller on ebay, and have 99.2% positive feedback.
-

seems pretty legit, when you do get your amp make a complaint and demand a refund of the delivery or something.

EDIT: JB's Music Store
59 St. Johns Road · Tunbridge Wells · Kent · TN4 9TT · 01892 515007

try giving them a call
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
Bear in mind it's still the holiday season, many shops don't reopen until tomorrow. They most likely usually operate on next day service but over the holidays everything goes tits up, we haven't had post n days here. Depends where you are really.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Bear in mind it's still the holiday season, many shops don't reopen until tomorrow. They most likely usually operate on next day service but over the holidays everything goes tits up, we haven't had post n days here. Depends where you are really.

true but it should say on the site if they're not gonna be delivering things straight away. TS has the money been taken from your bank?
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
Quote by rhysm
true but it should say on the site if they're not gonna be delivering things straight away. TS has the money been taken from your bank?

This is true, but a whole number of things could have happened. Next working day remember, not next day.
RULE BRITANNIA
Yeah, the money has been taken, and my order on the website is 'processing'. Thanks, I guess I'll just keep waiting, another week without it and I'll give them a ring or something.
-

mother****...just bought the Vypyr 30 from there so hope yours turns up bro!

sure it will...iike people have been saying its the holidays and that..
Gear
ESP LTD Truckster James Hetfield Sig
120W Bugera 333 Amp
Harley Benton G212 Vintage Cab

Desired Gear
ESP EX Diamond
ISP Decimator
EHX Metal Muff
MXR 10-Band EQ

C4C
Illusory Master