Hello,

Hope you're all doing well. I am a former Queen collector and have tons of shows to share (none of them are official). I hope you to enjoy them - I certainly do!

As a start...

BRIAN MAY
NEW YORK CITY DISCO, BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA
1st November 1992

CD1:
1.The Dark; 2.Tie Your Mother Down, 3.Driven By You, 4.Back To The Light, 5.Love Token, 6.Let Me Out, 7.Guitar Intro; 8.Love
Of My Life, 9.Let Your Heart Rule Your Head, 10.Too Much Love Will Kill You, 11.Since You've Been Gone

CD2: 1.Rollin' Over; 2.Guitar Extravagance, 3.Resurrection; Drum Solo; Resurrection (Reprise), 4.Last Horizon, 5.Hammer To
Fall, 6.Band Intro, 7.Now I'm Here

This is one of the best sounding recordings from this show. Transferred from a 2nd generation VHS and tracks splitted by me.

Particular things about this show:
1) This is Brian May´s first ever proper solo show.
2) Very first ever Brian May performances of BTTL, Love Token, LOML, LYHRYH, SYBG, Rollin Over, Resurrection and HTF
3) Please compare this version of Last Horizon to later ones and you will notice how much this song has developed in concert.
This version is probably the closest to the album version (including the one at Richard Digance Show in 1991!).

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UUVZ1HYO
Password: ExtrasEdition

Enjoy!
*reported*

Take that link down. Also Queen don't belong here.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
Quote by we_built_a_tree
*reported*

Take that link down. Also Queen don't belong here.

What link? Is it not allowed to share concerts here? Please let me know and I will fix my mistake as soon as possible. I´m a newbie. Thanks!
Last edited by t-shirts at Jan 4, 2009,
Quote by we_built_a_tree
Oh Shi- Ok. Didn't see it's a concert... I feel so dumb right now Sorry.

Still, don't post about Queen here. Use the search function to find threads.
Here's the link to the Queen thread:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=315506

Hello,

No problem, my friend. It´s ok!

I am a bit lost. I will try to post in the correct forum next time.

Sorry for the inconvenience. It was a newbie mistake.

Take care and happy new year!