Is anybody else tired of this mother****er? He was in a crappy band 25 years ago that died of AIDS or some **** like that. What am I saying, they all died of AIDS. I hate everything about him. I hate his music, I hate his stupid cowboy hat and I especially hate his crappy reality show. If he's looking for love then why are all the girls on the show either groupies, strippers or call girls? You know the same kind of girls that he has been having sex with for the last 25 years or so? Doesn't he meet those kind of girls already? Why does he need a reality show?

So **** him
*repo'd*
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by guitarnoobie
Is anybody else tired of this mother****er? He was in a crappy band 25 years ago that died of AIDS or some **** like that. What am I saying, they all died of AIDS. I hate everything about him. I hate his music, I hate his stupid cowboy hat and I especially hate his crappy reality show. If he's looking for love then why are all the girls on the show either groupies, strippers or call girls? You know the same kind of girls that he has been having sex with for the last 25 years or so? Doesn't he meet those kind of girls already? Why does he need a reality show?

So **** him

Anger management thread plz kthx