I LOOKED DUNOP 535Q ON GUITAR CENTER AND HERES A REVIEW OF IT IT SOUNDS LIKE I WONT GET THE SOUND IM LOOKIN FOR ACCORDDIN TO THIS DUDE

AND THE SOUND I WANT IS THE JIMI AND KIRK SOUND ALL IN ONE so nowww what???????????

I got this wah, desiring classic clean wah tones, funk tones, and good heavy metal and saturated blues wah tones. It has, mostly, failed on all accounts. Not that this is a bad wah, it just lacks mojo, and good sweep. The knob doesn't offer too much interest, though it is necessary for the package to work. The tone itself is good, but the sweep is poor, and the thing seems lacking in punch and authority. You aren't going to get Voodoo Chile (Slight Return) on this thing, I have tried, and it doesn't seem capable. You will not get Kirk Hammett. However, it can do some nice metal leads, and some decent cleans, however underpowered. In closing, this is a decent wah, that does a number of things. It just hasn't demonstrated any great proficiency in any one area. I should have gotten the Zakk Wylde sig. wah. Cheers.
Test it.

EDIT: oh, and the zakk wylde wah is not that good at all, even the guys from dunlop i spoke too said they had better wahs.

Try Morley aswell.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Last edited by cliff_em_all at Jan 4, 2009,
dude stick to your org. thread please.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
you are going get banned.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.