I have a les paul copy by vintage V100 i think it is. I have intonated it but can't move the D and B anymore and they're a little off. If i raise or lower the action a little will it allow me to move them anymore? They're both a bit flat and I can't move them anymore.
Thanks
What kind of bridge, tunematic?

Well intonating involves altering the scale length slightly, so moving the bridge up or down won't allow much more horizontal movement. Maybe a bit, but then your action would be messed up.

Any properly built guitar should be able to be set up properly.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Sorry. My G is too sharp and the saddle can't move any further away from the neck and my D is flat but can't move any further towards the neck.
i found..if i take the actual part off..and swap it around..it can go on either way..it worked well
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
if the saddles are ponted in the opposite direction of where you want the saddle to go, then flip the saddle to get a little more room.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Wouldn't know where to start lol, I wouldn't want to wreck my guitar either, is this the only way?
ok let me explain.

say for example that you want to the saddle to move back away from the headstock more but have no room.

if the saddle on that string points to the headstock, then you can detune, remove the intonation screw, flip the saddle so it points away from the headstock and return the screw.

that's it.

any other way?

well you can work with the truss rod, but you have two strings needing to go in two different directions, so i doubt this will work.

you can try new strings. old strings wont intonate.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Oh i get it, so i don't have to unscrew the whole tunomatic just the two saddles and turn them round? My strings have been on for 4 months so i'll change them and try that then. Thanks
first swap strings. then i bet you wont need to flip anything.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62