Page 1 of 2
So for you fans of the greatest guitar company on Earth, what do you hope Jackson will reveal at this year's NAMM show? I am personally hoping for:

- KV5: Like the RR5, but for King V enthusiasts.

- KE5: Like the KV5 and RR5, but for Kellys.

- Some more retro oriented guitars. Maple board with bright colors and single hum w/ floyd style would look BA.
Something that's good value for money.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by THE-IMPALER
hard tail kv2 with mahogany wings

You mean this one they've already made?

Quote by titsmcgee852
Quote by Beebaboo
^ I think he means a real King V

What's not real about that one?

Quote by titsmcgee852
The 'retro' trend needs to die. Fast.

I'm hoping they'll reveal some guitars that are actually good. Might be a bit much to ask though.
Well, the second pic is a touched-up, half computerized Internet photo, I'll get a better picture.

Last edited by Beebaboo at Jan 4, 2009,
The KV2T is of as high quality as the normal KV2. It's just slightly different. You know, trying to make things interesting.

Quote by titsmcgee852
Probably another year without new 7-string guitars, other than a small update for the COW 7.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by Beebaboo
Wow, shark eye inlays with zebra pickups, abalone top finish knobs, with pearloid brand-name.

Wow, black finish and black hardware with a shitty pointy headstock.
Definitely much better.
Quote by Horlicks
Wow, black. Real creative.

No one asked you to come in here just to talk trash, if I came and talked trash about Ibanez or Schecter, you'd start PMSin' all over my ass. Get the fuck out.

TS that is a good idea for the KV and KE. I would love to see a KE5, especially hard tail. I'd like to see a lot more maple fingerboards and different pickup configurations. Maybe an HS deal?
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Quote by shredforbread33
No one asked you to come in here just to talk trash, if I came and talked trash about Ibanez or Schecter, you'd start PMSin' all over my ass. Get the fuck out.

TS that is a good idea for the KV and KE. I would love to see a KE5, especially hard tail. I'd like to see a lot more maple fingerboards and different pickup configurations. Maybe an HS deal?

Apparently you haven't seen Horlicks post around the forums .
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by shredforbread33

He spoke his opinion, nothing more. I advise that you shut up.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with criticisizing Jackson. I, for one, think they don't make particuarly good guitars anymore. The one Jackson I've owned is terrible in fact, the trem has worn out far too quickly, the neck is horribly thick and it has become unplayable because the trem system is so awful.

Quote by titsmcgee852
Quote by shredforbread33

Um no? Because Ibanez and Schecter are shit?
The pointed headstock is the Jackson signature. That's like coming into a Fender thread, saying, "I hate Fenders" and then going on about how you don't the stratocaster shape. Well, what do you expect? I already don't expect much because you're obviously trolling. The first thing you said about the actual guitars was, "I'm hoping they'll reveal some guitars that are actually good." So now that you got the attention you've been so craving, can you just leave and let us talk about Jacksons? K, thanks, bye.
Quote by Ed Hunter
He spoke his opinion, nothing more. I advise that you shut up.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with criticisizing Jackson. I, for one, think they don't make particuarly good guitars anymore. The one Jackson I've owned is terrible in fact, the trem has worn out far too quickly, the neck is horribly thick and it has become unplayable because the trem system is so awful.

No, actually he came in the thread, with zero contribution, going off with some snotty remarks. If he had stated his opinion against Jackson in a manor of which he didn't make himself look like an asshole, I would be fine. Instead every post of his (including yours) is filled with nothing but bullshit.
Edit: No I'm wrong, your post has contribution where you stated a fair reason on why you don't like Jackson. That I am fine with.
Gear

98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Last edited by shredforbread33 at Jan 4, 2009,
Lol at butthurt comments.

^How is his post filled with bull****? It's his opinion and experience with Jacksons, not yours.
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Quote by shredforbread33
No, actually he came in the thread, with zero contribution, going off with some snotty remarks. If he had stated his opinion against Jackson in a manor of which he didn't make himself look like an asshole, I would be fine. Instead every post of his (including yours) is filled with nothing but bullshit.

Oh do tell why my posts are filled with bullshit?

Quote by titsmcgee852
Quote by Ed Hunter
Oh do tell why my posts are filled with bullshit?

I edited it.
Gear

98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Quote by Beebaboo
Trolls butthurt about how much jacksons own =

No offence, but why would I be bothered when I just spent $1700 on a custom guitar? I could've easily bought an SL3, but I didn't, because it sucked balls.
Quote by Beebaboo

Fail. Jackson suck thesedays, they make as bad guitars as Dean.

Quote by titsmcgee852
Quote by Beebaboo

For the record, I like Jacksons. You guys are just taking fanboy-ism to a new level.
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Quote by Beebaboo
Yeah, and ESPs Indonesia/Korea factory is really pumping out the golden gods tehse days

Jacksons own you, admit it.

I'd rather have an LTD 1000 series than a Jackson Custom Shop.
Quote by Beebaboo
Yeah, and ESPs Indonesia/Korea factory is really pumping out the golden gods tehse days

Jacksons own you, admit it.

Alright that's going a little far. It's all opinion, can we all agree on that?
Gear

98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
I'd rather have a Dean X series than an LTD 1000.

EDIT: I'm not a jackson, I like other brands, it's just that I can't stand when people who are like "ESPs rool, jaksoins are teh suk, lol", so I get a little fanboy-ish around them
Quote by Horlicks

I'd rather have an LTD 1000 series than a Jackson Custom Shop.

I hear that. *has two LTD 1000 series that are awesome*

Quote by Beebaboo

Then you're an idiot who's probably never played a 1000 series LTD. You do realise that a lot of pro guitarists use 1000 series on stage rather than the full ESPs don't you?

Quote by titsmcgee852
Quote by Beebaboo

So we've established that Dean X series are better than Jackson Custom Shop. Let's leave it at that.
Quote by Horlicks
So we've established that Dean X series are better than Jackson Custom Shop. Let's leave it at that.

Alright, you caught me in a lapse of thought.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I hear that. *has two LTD 1000 series that are awesome*

Then you're an idiot who's probably never played a 1000 series LTD. You do realise that a lot of pro guitarists use 1000 series on stage rather than the full ESPs don't you?

I know that, I'm making an EXAGGERATION on how much I just don't care for LTDs. No **** I'd rather play one than a Dean, or a Schecter for that matter.
Quote by Beebaboo
I know that, I'm making an EXAGGERATION on how much I just don't care for LTDs. No **** I'd rather play one than a Dean, or a Schecter for that matter.

So why did you lie for no apparent reason than to prove your point? Have you already ran out of reasons beyond 'JACKSON OWNZ U LOLOLKOLL'?
Quote by Beebaboo

EDIT: I'm not a jackson, I like other brands, it's just that I can't stand when people who are like "ESPs rool, jaksoins are teh suk, lol", so I get a little fanboy-ish around them

Yeah, guess what? Nobody fucking said 'ESP ROOLS'.
Last edited by Horlicks at Jan 4, 2009,
lol...you guys are funny, anyways I am curious to play an SL3 and see how it feels.
Page 1 of 2