I am in a band.(metal, punk) and for practice, we want to be able to hear the Mics as well as the half stacks ?
. The world of equipment is a little overwhelming for someone that is somewhat new in it. Can anyone suggest what we need. Like a mixer or added speakers? Also brand names are great too if you can suggest any. We also want to play live as well as rehearse.lol
-Jake Blackwood
You mean you want to hear the vocals?
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Do you have a PA?
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
The way you tell it makes me think you're shouting into the unplugged mics and wonder why you can't hear them

But get a PA, there are some nice packages on Thomann (if you're in Europe)
Well if your PA isn't loud enough then you should get a larger one. Although I've never heard of a PA not being loud enough for vocals, you might be doing something wrong.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
what is your PA setup? i mean you are going to need a mixer, a power amplifier, speakers, and a way to hook them all together. there are options like a powered mixer or powered speakers so you really only need 2 different things, but i prefer everything separate.

since i seem to get that you have a PA system (your one word answers suck, so im not sure) let us know what you have and we can try to help you.