Page 1 of 3
What's up guys? I'm new here and don't know if I posted this in the right section.

Anyway I've been looking high and low online trying to find answers on building a guitar rig. My band tours a lot and I want a relatively simple rig.

So here's what I'm going for. First off I want my tone to come from my amps. I play in a Hard Rock band and I've always got my basic sound that way. So I'll be using a couple Marshall JCM 800's here. One of them is a split channel that I can get a pretty killer clean tone out of. This is where I get a little lost. There's 3 main things I want to be able to do. At the step of a button I want to have my main Clean tone, Crunch tone, and Lead tone. One of the 800's will be my clean and crunch, while the other will be used strictly for my leads.

Now, I'm not opposed to FX processors (I'm open to ideas on them) but I really like certain stomp boxes. I want to accent my clean tone and lead tone w/ them. However I don't want them on the floor in front of me anymore cuz I hate the tapdancing. I want them to turn on and off in combinations by hitting one switch and have them neatly tucked away on a tray in a road case.

There are a couple other things that are a necessity to me that are a must in this rig. First my Dunlop Rack Mounted Wah system. And secondly my Sure Wireless system. I also want my Boss tuner on the ground in front of me while I'm on stage.

Basically how do I go about setting up a switching system for this? What other components do I need? How do I sequence them? i.e. Power Conditioners, Amp switching devices, MIDI, patch bays, cables, etc.

Money is no option but since I don't have a guitar tech I'd like to build this sucker myself incase I have to trouble shoot anything while I'm out hitting the pavement. I'm pretty tricky when it comes to this stuff so I feel totally capable of building this rig. Sort of excited to get my hands dirty here.

Again sorry if this is in the wrong section. Sorta new to this whole forum thing.

OH almost forgot the axes. I use a 82' Les Paul Custom Silverburst, and a brandi spankin' new G&L ASAT Deluxe Tobacco Burst. Both are equipped w/ Seymours. The Les Paul has a 59 in the neck and a JB in the bridge. The G&L has 59's in both the neck and the bridge.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me guys. Really appreciate it.

-Ian
You are in the right section but I'm not so sure there are many of us that know switching systems and Midi - if that is your question.

Welcome to UG and bump for ya.

Maybe Edit some of that text out so it's easier to read and get to your question more quickly.

You'll want something like this:

http://www.voodoolab.com/gcx.htm

And then something like this:

http://www.voodoolab.com/gcontrolpro.htm

edit: I didn't read your entire post, but if you're looking at some sort of road case I'd recommend getting a professionally built one.

I would recommend Kent Custom Cases:

http://www.myspace.com/kentcustomcases

Really awesome dudes, my friend's band has a sponsorship with them.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
Last edited by xwearesinking at Jan 4, 2009,
i am currently research this stuff too, im trying to find a way of avoiding Tap dancing for when i get my new amp.

and welcome to UG.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by Ihaggerty1313
What's up guys? I'm new here and don't know if I posted this in the right section.

Anyway I've been looking high and low online trying to find answers on building a guitar rig. My band tours a lot and I want a relatively simple rig.

So here's what I'm going for. First off I want my tone to come from my amps. I play in a Hard Rock band and I've always got my basic sound that way. So I'll be using a couple Marshall JCM 800's here. One of them is a split channel that I can get a pretty killer clean tone out of. This is where I get a little lost. There's 3 main things I want to be able to do. At the step of a button I want to have my main Clean tone, Crunch tone, and Lead tone. One of the 800's will be my clean and crunch, while the other will be used strictly for my leads.

Now, I'm not opposed to FX processors (I'm open to ideas on them) but I really like certain stomp boxes. I want to accent my clean tone and lead tone w/ them. However I don't want them on the floor in front of me anymore cuz I hate the tapdancing. I want them to turn on and off in combinations by hitting one switch and have them neatly tucked away on a tray in a road case.

There are a couple other things that are a necessity to me that are a must in this rig. First my Dunlop Rack Mounted Wah system. And secondly my Sure Wireless system. I also want my Boss tuner on the ground in front of me while I'm on stage.

Basically how do I go about setting up a switching system for this? What other components do I need? How do I sequence them? i.e. Power Conditioners, Amp switching devices, MIDI, patch bays, cables, etc.

Money is no option but since I don't have a guitar tech I'd like to build this sucker myself incase I have to trouble shoot anything while I'm out hitting the pavement. I'm pretty tricky when it comes to this stuff so I feel totally capable of building this rig. Sort of excited to get my hands dirty here.

Again sorry if this is in the wrong section. Sorta new to this whole forum thing.

OH almost forgot the axes. I use a 82' Les Paul Custom Silverburst, and a brandi spankin' new G&L ASAT Deluxe Tobacco Burst. Both are equipped w/ Seymours. The Les Paul has a 59 in the neck and a JB in the bridge. The G&L has 59's in both the neck and the bridge.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me guys. Really appreciate it.

-Ian

Go Here and read EVERYTHING

RJM RG16 is a good loop switcher, There are others, but depending on your pedals be aware of switchers which have buffered loops that you CAN'T disengage, or you'll be stuck with having to live with the affects they impart on your pedals etc...

Axess FX-1, Liquid Foot, CAE RS10, Rocktron All Access are some good MIDI controllers.

Here is a MIDI foot pedal comparison chart:

http://www.musicplayers.com/tutorials/guitars/2006/MIDI_ComparisonChart.pdf

Seriously if Money is NO option, then contact Bob Bradshaw (link is above), and have him custom make you a system. That's what I did.

Last edited by zachman5150 at Jan 4, 2009,
I believe you are going to need some sort of MIDI switching systems. I would check out the aforementioned Voodoo Labs equipment.
You're going to need some sort of rack system for this, obviously.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
To be honest you probably don't need a midi rig to be able to do that. You could use an a/b box between the two amps. On the clean and crunch amp you could have a boost and any effects in the loop and on the lead amp you could have an overdrive and your wah and any effects in the loop.

Doing it this way means you will not have to switch channels on the amp as on the clean amp you simply hit the boost to get crunch and for leads you hit the a/b box and any effects in the loop and the wah.
Quote by GeorgeWFletcher
To be honest you probably don't need a midi rig to be able to do that. You could use an a/b box between the two amps. On the clean and crunch amp you could have a boost and any effects in the loop and on the lead amp you could have an overdrive and your wah and any effects in the loop.

Doing it this way means you will not have to switch channels on the amp as on the clean amp you simply hit the boost to get crunch and for leads you hit the a/b box and any effects in the loop and the wah.

Between the potential ground loops, tap dancing etc... the switching system is the way to go, besides there is NO cleaner path, when using several effects and multiple amps than with a switching system.
I'm not a fan of rack gear/MIDI stuff anyway.

With a rig as complicated as zachman's, you might as buy a good pair of tap dancing shoes.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Quote by xwearesinking

With a rig as complicated as zachman's, you might as buy a good pair of tap dancing shoes.

+1
i've never really understood the whole rack thingy but I've never needed to, but they seem like a good idea sometimes.
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Quote by xwearesinking

Actually, my rig makes it possible to not have to tap dance.

What rack gear/midi stuff have you used that has you saying you're not a fan? Just curious.

My big rack rig isn't really THAT complicated at all. It's really pretty straight ahead and easy to use.
Quote by sandman-105
+1
i've never really understood the whole rack thingy but I've never needed to, but they seem like a good idea sometimes.

Rack stuff has it's place... but so do pedals, plugins, modelers and multi-effects boards.
Quote by zachman5150
Between the potential ground loops, tap dancing etc... the switching system is the way to go, besides there is NO cleaner path, when using several effects and multiple amps than with a switching system.

there is no cleaner path than a single guitar into a single one channel amp, no effects.
Quote by BryanChampine
Chea_man is the best.
yeah I agree zachman, I had the cash I would go rack gear instantly it makes everything easy
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by chea_man
there is no cleaner path than a single guitar into a single one channel amp, no effects.

Actually there is, an acoustic guitar. BUT w/ a W/D/W rig like the one I'm using I have a guitar straight to the amp signal, in addition to having my effects in the stereo part of the rig, which doesn't impact the guitar straight into the amp... in addition-- when I am NOT using a pedal, it's not just turned off, but physically removed from the signal path entirely.......................... so... food for thought

Quote by zachman5150
Actually there is, an acoustic guitar. BUT w/ a W/D/W rig like the one I'm using I have a guitar straight to the amp signal, in addition to having my effects in the stereo part of the rig, which doesn't impact the guitar straight into the amp... so... food for thought

i guess i should have put a smiley there haha. i understand.
im looking into some of this stuff for this summer, im going on my first real tour.
Quote by BryanChampine
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by Bostonrocks
yeah I agree zachman, I had the cash I would go rack gear instantly it makes everything easy

Really there are pros and cons w/ EVERYTHING. The cons w/ rack gear is it can get expensive, can be large and heavy.

That's about it though... When it comes to control, versatility, flexibility, automation, and most importantly maximizing ones tones, rack stuff RULES. In my big rig I have BOTH vintage analog pedals, and Hi-Fi Digital processors, and use tube amps to allow me to dial in whatever tones I want to, when I want them.
Quote by chea_man
i guess i should have put a smiley there haha. i understand.
im looking into some of this stuff for this summer, im going on my first real tour.

Congrats... They say, "Break a leg." I say, "Break theirs".

Have fun and best wishes for all the success
Quote by zachman5150
Actually, my rig makes it possible to not have to tap dance.

What rack gear/midi stuff have you used that has you saying you're not a fan? Just curious.

My big rack rig isn't really THAT complicated at all. It's really pretty straight ahead and easy to use.

I guess it's just the type of music I play that makes stompboxes more useful. LOTS of tweaking during songs, and just a ****load of pedals in general. My signal path would be WAY to complicated if I used rack gear/midi for everything.

I sort of phrased that wrong I guess, cause I love (and own/have owned) some rack reverbs.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

if i had the money for rackmount, i'ld be all over it, in the studio i use an alesis multiverb and thats all, tapdancing gets on ym nerves, however, with the cases and transportation, right now, i can't justify it.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by xwearesinking
I guess it's just the type of music I play that makes stompboxes more useful. LOTS of tweaking during songs, and just a ****load of pedals in general. My signal path would be WAY to complicated if I used rack gear/midi for everything.

I sort of phrased that wrong I guess, cause I love (and own/have owned) some rack reverbs.

More pedals than this?

I understand that your method of using a pedals only approach is useful for you, and that's cool. I believe that IF you were to take the approach that the pics I posted here for you illustrate, you'd hear a huge difference, and would be able to do things that are impossible with a traditional pedal board approach. That said, it isn't for everyone (Rack solutions) that is...

wow, i dont understand the need for all that stull lol.
all i NEED right now is my tubescreamer, and thats only because my HRD is a pile of turds.
Quote by BryanChampine
Chea_man is the best.
I only counted 20 pedals there, and not a whole lot of reverb or delay..

I love rack reverbs, (Korg DRV1000 especially) and I have a TC Electronics M-One XL right now. Not saying rack stuff is bad or anything, I know it is usually a lot better quality.

I can definitely see how if I were playing more conventional, straight forward music I would really love controlling everything via MIDI.

I play drone/ambient/noise/experimental sort of stuff. I need an extremely accessible, very tweakable rig that also has a lot of options. I don't really need high quality stuff and I can't really find a good use for anything with more than one function.

A lot of my playing is based on playing more with the pedals than my guitar - in all honestly the tuning of my guitar is much more important than the guitar itself.

We have officially jacked the thread.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Quote by chea_man
wow, i dont understand the need for all that stull lol.
all i NEED right now is my tubescreamer, and thats only because my HRD is a pile of turds.

Understandable...

There are, as I see it the following categories of players:

Bedroom hobbiest
Amateur player (Jams w/ friends, not paying gigs)
Players who play originals (artists) who need gear to get "Their" sound
Semi-pro players who play w/ a cover band (need to chameleon several different tones/genres)
Pros (Original, covers, hired gun for artists, and session players)

The Session player and the hired gun typically needs to have a larger tool box and wider selection of tools to get tones that are required by the Artist, Producer and who also have the tools to get "Their own" sound/sounds.
Quote by xwearesinking
I only counted 20 pedals there, and not a whole lot of reverb or delay..

I love rack reverbs, (Korg DRV1000 especially) and I have a TC Electronics M-One XL right now. Not saying rack stuff is bad or anything, I know it is usually a lot better quality.

I can definitely see how if I were playing more conventional, straight forward music I would really love controlling everything via MIDI.

I play drone/ambient/noise/experimental sort of stuff. I need an extremely accessible, very tweakable rig that also has a lot of options. I don't really need high quality stuff and I can't really find a good use for anything with more than one function.

A lot of my playing is based on playing more with the pedals than my guitar - in all honestly the tuning of my guitar is much more important than the guitar itself.

We have officially jacked the thread.

Only 20.... of course I didn't post what is in the rack next to that one, but that isn't important.

I use a synth for the stuff you described, but when using a guitar, I use the Eventide H8000FW in my Big Rack. THAT-- is 1800 presets of VERY high quality effects that you can't get w/ a pedals only approach, and all MIDI controllable, and tweakable in real time.

There are options, not always cheap, unfortunately-- BUT there are options. I use BOTH analog pedals, and digital rack stuff and have yet to find the sounds I want, or the control I want-- of them, unavailable.
Again, you're missing my point.

I get that you're trying to show off you're huge crazy rig, which you already know we're very envious of.

Let me put it this way.

I had the choice between buying a used Digitech PDS 20/20, and a used RDS. Both in essence the same thing, the PDS is the pedal version, RDS is the rack version.

I'm sure you can guess which one I chose. Both the PDS and RDS are tweakable for 20 seconds delay/looping time (from an original 2 seconds - simple trim pot adjustment).

I chose the PDS because it is more LO-FI. At 20 seconds with the PDS, your signal is almost completely degraded, whereas the RDS had almost no signal loss. You, evidently being much older than me, and probably into classic rock, would probably like that.

I, on the other hand, heard the PDS and almost pissed myself.

I'm not trying to say your method is wrong or harder or impractical, I'm trying to say that I know which is more beneficial to my playing style.

I also don't know what type of amp you're running, but I run a 1968 Sunn Sonic I-40. That's a one channel bass amp with 3 knobs, two switches and no effects loop.

edit: and a synth can't come close to what i do.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last edited by xwearesinking at Jan 4, 2009,
Quote by zachman5150
Understandable...

There are, as I see it the following categories of players:

Bedroom hobbiest
Amateur player (Jams w/ friends, not paying gigs)
Players who play originals (artists) who need gear to get "Their" sound
Semi-pro players who play w/ a cover band (need to chameleon several different tones/genres)
Pros (Original, covers, hired gun for artists, and session players)

The Session player and the hired gun typically needs to have a larger tool box and wider selection of tools to get tones that are required by the Artist, Producer and who also have the tools to get "Their own" sound/sounds.

i didnt say its not good to have lots of stuff. im just saying that personally i would never need to have all that stuff in my rig.
i actually am a session player and hired gun. thats how i got with the band i will be touring with. and thats also why i will be spending a couple days in nashville this summer to play on someones new cd. I get these gigs because of my playing though, not because of my gear.
im looking into the G major effects processor for my live rig in case i end up playing with someone that would want me to use more effects. but im generally hired by jazz, blues, country, RnB, and "classic rock" type people.
Quote by BryanChampine
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by xwearesinking
Again, you're missing my point.

I get that you're trying to show off you're huge crazy rig, which you already know we're very envious of.

Let me put it this way.

I had the choice between buying a used Digitech PDS 20/20, and a used RDS. Both in essence the same thing, the PDS is the pedal version, RDS is the rack version.

I'm sure you can guess which one I chose. Both the PDS and RDS are tweakable for 20 seconds delay/looping time (from an original 2 seconds - simple trim pot adjustment).

I chose the PDS because it is more LO-FI. At 20 seconds with the PDS, your signal is almost completely degraded, whereas the RDS had almost no signal loss. You, evidently being much older than me, and probably into classic rock, would probably like that.

I, on the other hand, heard the PDS and almost pissed myself.

I'm not trying to say your method is wrong or harder or impractical, I'm trying to say that I know which is more beneficial to my playing style.

I also don't know what type of amp you're running, but I run a 1968 Sunn Sonic I-40. That's a one channel bass amp with 3 knobs, two switches and no effects loop.

edit: and a synth can't come close to what i do.

Easy tiger... I'm not trying to show off MY huge crazy rigs (Yes, I have more than a few of them)... I was illustrating that there are ways of going about designing a rig to allow for flexibility beyond what you may or may not be aware of, were I to bet, I would bet are totally unaware of though.

re: your edit... perhaps, but... I'd be willing to bet I could achieve your tones, and that the opposite isn't true. Not a dig, just another example of how nice it is to have the flexibility to do whatever is required.

RE: My amps I have a few

'65 Fender Super Reverb
'75 Fender Bandmaster Reverb
Fender Dual Showman Reverb
Fender Twin
Fuchs ODS 50
Fuchs ODS 100
Mesa/Boogie MKIII Coliseum Simul-Class
Mesa/Boogie MKIII Simul combo
Marshall 6100
Marshall Plexi Super Lead
Mojave Peacemaker
Vox AC30 Vintage

Tired of typing already... there are more

Use whatever you like.
Quote by chea_man
i didnt say its not good to have lots of stuff. im just saying that personally i would never need to have all that stuff in my rig.
i actually am a session player and hired gun. thats how i got with the band i will be touring with. and thats also why i will be spending a couple days in nashville this summer to play on someones new cd. I get these gigs because of my playing though, not because of my gear.
im looking into the G major effects processor for my live rig in case i end up playing with someone that would want me to use more effects. but im generally hired by jazz, blues, country, RnB, and "classic rock" type people.

Cool... "Need" isn't why I have the stuff I have, THAT is certain. It's pure self indulgence. I decided a long time ago that I was sick of compromising, tone and control, so... hence the gear. No more compromises.

The G-Major is a decent piece, and a big bang for the $$$, IMO.
Quote by zachman5150
Cool... "Need" isn't why I have the stuff I have, THAT is certain. It's pure self indulgence.

The G-Major is a decent piece, and a big bang for the $$$, IMO.

haha, there is nothing wrong with getting it all if you can, i was never judging or insulting you haha.
im glad to here that about the G major, i wasnt sure how good it is supposed to be.
Quote by BryanChampine
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by chea_man
haha, there is nothing wrong with getting it all if you can, i was never judging or insulting you haha.
im glad to here that about the G major, i wasnt sure how good it is supposed to be.

Heads up w/ the G-Major... IF you get one, they do sound decent, but take care w/ the knob when scrolling quickly through presets or parameters... NOT the most sturdily built.

As a session player you may appreciate this. Here is a clip of the big rig just foolin around:

Clip here
my plan was to get a footconnroller for it, but thanks for the heads up.
and thanks for the link!!
Quote by BryanChampine
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by chea_man
my plan was to get a footconnroller for it, but thanks for the heads up.
and thanks for the link!!

Cool, you're welcome.

The heads up was more about when you're programming the G-Major's presets. When scrolling through parameters to adjust levels, etc... take care not to just zip through w/ the control knob, they've been known to come off, then you're screwed.

RE: the footcontroller... don't skimp there, it needs to hold up on the road

#1 choice Axess Electronics FX-1
Quote by zachman5150

re: your edit... perhaps, but... I'd be willing to bet I could achieve your tones, and that the opposite isn't true. Not a dig, just another example of how nice it is to have the flexibility to do whatever is required.

Again, not the point.. I don't have "tones," I make noises.

I do, however, appreciate good tone. And that clip, you've got some sweet tones. Props.

Also - How does the Bandmaster Reverb compare to your other amps? Sweeet list.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Quote by xwearesinking
Again, not the point.. I don't have "tones," I make noises.

I do, however, appreciate good tone. And that clip, you've got some sweet tones. Props.

Also - How does the Bandmaster Reverb compare to your other amps? Sweeet list.

Tones/noises... a matter of semantics, as I see it.

Thanks, re: the clip.

re: the Bandmaster Reverb or any of the other amps... They are tools, like ALL gear. Choosing the right ones for the job is the trick there.

FANTASTIC amp though. I have 2 and house them in custom made baltic birch 2x10 cabs w/ JBL K110's. Very heavy, loud and toneful.

Here is Robert Fripp's rig:

Talk about ambient stuff galore, he's one of THE guys.
Quote by zachman5150
Easy tiger... I'm not trying to show off MY huge crazy rigs (Yes, I have more than a few of them)... I was illustrating that there are ways of going about designing a rig to allow for flexibility beyond what you may or may not be aware of, were I to bet, I would bet are totally unaware of though.

RE: My amps I have a few

'65 Fender Super Reverb
'75 Fender Bandmaster Reverb
Fender Dual Showman Reverb
Fender Twin
Fuchs ODS 50
Fuchs ODS 100
Mesa/Boogie MKIII Coliseum Simul-Class
Mesa/Boogie MKIII Simul combo
Marshall 6100
Marshall Plexi Super Lead
Mojave Peacemaker
Vox AC30 Vintage

Tired of typing already... there are more

Use whatever you like.

I think his point is just that he needs to mess with knobs on his pedals, at his feet, constantly, sometimes on a few different pedals at the exact same time. In a rack system, sure, there's tonnes of adjustments you can make, but its more complicated than in can be for what he does and how fast and often he needs to do it.

Correct me if I'm wrong. but yeah.
I'm Joel. I play guitar. I am a student. I look at the cost of tuition, not in a dollar value, but in the guitars I'm sacrificing now, to be able to buy later.
Quote by echo_4190
I think his point is just that he needs to mess with knobs on his pedals, at his feet, constantly, sometimes on a few different pedals at the exact same time. In a rack system, sure, there's tonnes of adjustments you can make, but its more complicated than in can be for what he does and how fast and often he needs to do it.

Sounds like what I figured too. re: a rack solution being more complicated... In some ways yes, in others no. ex. I don't have to reset all my stuff manually for every show, or from song to song. Preset button step and I'm ready w. CC control via expression control to deal with real time parameter changes, but I DO get his and your points.
The reason I asked about the Bandmaster is that someone is selling one locally and I'm considering picking it up. Sounds like it would definitely be worth my while to make the trek over (during this horrid public transport strike) to check it out.

Tones/noises: Listen to some of Sunn O)))'s stuff. The only thing that'll achieve those tones is a couple stacked fuzzes and a dimed 1st Gen Model T.

Quote by echo_4190

word. I've made compositions without using a guitar for most of the piece - pedals run through themselves to the amp while manipulating the hum with other pedals.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Quote by xwearesinking
I've made compositions without using a guitar for most of the piece - pedals run through themselves to the amp while manipulating the hum with other pedals.

Not gonna lie, that's really pretty awesome.
I'm Joel. I play guitar. I am a student. I look at the cost of tuition, not in a dollar value, but in the guitars I'm sacrificing now, to be able to buy later.
It's not hard, you just need a pedal with stereo in's/out's to use it as a feedback loop for other pedals.

I am getting a proper one custom built for me by a friend in the UK. He's going to see if he can add a cheap delay circuit in too. Check it out: http://www.myspace.com/eyepedals

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Page 1 of 3