I have long, shoulder-length hair. My hair grows very slow and it has taken forever for me to grow it out this long. New Year's Eve my friends and I were having a bottle rocket war and I got part of my hair burnt. I pulled a big piece out; fortunately, you can't see it because the other hair covers it up, but I can feel 2 spots of frizzy burnt hair underneath. Also, when my hair is in a ponytail you can tell it has been burnt because the burnt hair isn't long enough to go into a ponytail.

So what should I do?

1.) Do I cut off the burnt part all the way so you can't see it at all?

2.) Do I just leave it alone and let it grow, then cut off the burnt part as it grows out?

3.) Or do I just cut my hair and wait years for it to grow again so it is healthy and not burnt?

Thanks to all who give real advice instead of just making jokes. I know the Pit isn't the best place to come for advice .
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Pics?
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Rape the hair!!

Leave it alone. People would ask what happened and you could say that you got in a fight with a guy with a flamethrower and won.
yeah dude just let it grow
i have pretty long hair too and EVERY single time i shave my face i always cut part of my hair with my sideburns, like by accident.
it makes me feel like a retard.....but just let it grow back out
my 6 best friends:
Ibanez Artcore AF75
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
LTD H-207 7 string
Ibanez Acoustic
i did the same thing, i didnt do anything and it grew all wonky and looked terrible. just cut it and wait for t to grow back.
Cut off the burnt parts of the hair, but only cut off the areas that are visibly different.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Number 3. Obviously hair is a privelige you cannot be trusted with.

What did Dr. Phil do to be deemed "unworthy" of hair?
Hmm, mixed responses. Keep in mind it looks the exact same and you can't see the damage at all (unless it is in a ponytail). I don't know... I don't mind cutting it, it's just it takes sooooo long for it to grow out.
a small percentage of ug are retards, about a quarter manage to burn their hair off

i mean wtf?
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Get a hairdresser to repair the damage.

How exactly can they do that? Most of my hair is just past my shoulders. Then there are like 2 or 3 spots that are all frizzy and like 1 inch long lol. Even if they did repair it, it would still be way shorter.
3. until the first "and"
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by ThinLizzyFan
a small percentage of ug are retards, about a quarter manage to burn their hair off

i mean wtf?

lol
Least you didnt do what my friend did and put hair straigthners on your pubes, only to miss and clamp your penis and have to go to the burns unit at the local hospital with me laughing at you the whole time....
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Guitardude19
Least you didnt do what my friend did and put hair straigthners on your pubes, only to miss and clamp your penis and have to go to the burns unit at the local hospital with me laughing at you the whole time....

P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Quote by Guitardude19

How in the name of all that is holy did he clamp his penis?

Unless his penis is so small it actually resembles a pube...
Quote by Deliriumbassist
How in the name of all that is holy did he clamp his penis?

Unless his penis is so small it actually resembles a pube...

I dont know. He must have missed but what the hell was he thinking when he decided to use straightners on his pubes!?

I fell about laughing in the hospital as I helped to describe what had happened, but I couldnt adequately explain it and I was laughing so much I was asked to leave by the orderly.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Number 3. Obviously hair is a privelige you cannot be trusted with.

Seconded.

But if you really want your hair back, take your vitamins. They make your hair grow a lot faster.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
Quote by Guitardude19
I dont know. He must have missed but what the hell was he thinking when he decided to use straightners on his pubes!?

I fell about laughing in the hospital as I helped to describe what had happened, but I couldnt adequately explain it and I was laughing so much I was asked to leave by the orderly.

What the hell was he doing letting his pubs grow long enough to use straighteners is another question.

Maybe we should compile relevant questions, and you should record yourself asking said questions. And if he refuses to answer, we get Jeremy Paxman in.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
What the hell was he doing letting his pubs grow long enough to use straighteners is another question.

Maybe we should compile relevant questions, and you should record yourself asking said questions. And if he refuses to answer, we get Jeremy Paxman in.

I have no idea... I dont know what he was thinking. We never spoke of it again... Except for every time I see him (I lived with him up till July last year), I call him roast porker.... For obvious reasons.

Though your idea is a good one...
my fringe got set alite 2 times in the same week you cant tell now but im telling you, burnt hair is the worst smell ever!
Quote by josh c
my fringe got set alite 2 times in the same week you cant tell now but im telling you, burnt hair is the worst smell ever!

another example of what i said before...
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!