Hey, I'm looking for tabs for the Annuals' song Always Do off their new album "Such Fun". Preferably the chords, thanks everyone if you can help
I was actually just listening to that song as I stumbled upon this in a search...

I am about 99% sure it is just tuned down a half step and repeating Em, C, D, Em until it gets to the "make it so" part. At that point it skips the first Em. Once it reaches the "If I'm to make the same mistake" part, just cycle between C and D. As it hits "just end it" play a barred G and the next chord is the same shape with your index finger dropped to the second fret.

Hope that helps, great song BTW.
After downplaying the scope for years, Los Angeles Los Angeles (lôs ăn`jələs, lŏs, ăn`jəlēz'), city (1990 pop. 3,485,398), seat of Los Angeles co., S Calif.; inc. 1850. County officials have started to quietly acknowledge that scams by county employees and recipients of county services may be costing taxpayers nearly $2 billion a year.

While there are no exact figures, the county Grand Jury last summer estimated welfare recipients are defrauding taxpayers of $500 million a year. Prosecutors have estimated fraud in the food stamp food stamp

A stamp or coupon, issued by the government to persons with low incomes, that can be redeemed for food at stores.