Holy dog****. I just bought their album, "All Things Move Toward Their End" used a few days ago. Never listened to them before except once on MRR Radio I think, and it blew me away. Their sound is like Stiff Little Fingers meets Dillinger Four. They're raw, but still catchy. The kind of sound that made me love punk in the first place. What do you guys think about them? What other good albums do they have?
They're so good, I have Hospitals and From the Bottom. I really want to see them, they seem amazing live.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Hospitals is amazing, and From the Bottom is worth owning. My band played with them a couple months back, those dudes know how to put on a show.
brnh.bandcamp.com
I ****ing love them; they're so good. I've never seen them, but from the videos I've seen it's obvious that they're great live.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by I_Pwn
Hospitals is amazing, and From the Bottom is worth owning. My band played with them a couple months back, those dudes know how to put on a show.

Yeah, I downloaded Hospitals yesterday. I enjoyed it. I've been listening to them almost exclusively all weekend.
How coincidental, they are playing in St. Louis tonight. Maybe I will attend.

Edit: Fark, its 21+.
Last edited by Wookiedude at Jan 4, 2009,
I might see them two times in a couple weeks
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
****ing good bands touring primarily the west coast
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Quote by Greenfinger182
****ing good bands touring primarily the west coast

They just did a really big east coast tour.
brnh.bandcamp.com
I just saw them last night in a bar basement...they sounded good live, but idk if I would like the recordings...idk I just get that feeling...they were fun as hell though...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Quote by I_Pwn
They just did a really big east coast tour.

****ing bands not personally calling me and telling me when they're touring the east coast
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Great live.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
I saw them a couple months ago in a basement, it was pretty amazing. I loved that they were very straightforward, they just played song after song with no talking in between. It was nice.
I'm not a punk rock hero and you're no fairy princess, just 'cause you're beautiful and I've got a stupid haircut.