Okay guys, so in my country it's a tradition that when you're almost going to graduate from high school (100 days before the end to be exact) you have a little 'party'.
In my school, this involves: each class gets an assignment what they have to wear that day, the general subject is fictional characters or something like that.
First we had 'The flinstones' as subject but then we had to change because another class had it too and now we all have to dress like cowboys and indians.
I, for one, think the whole concept of being told what to dress up (and the dressing up) is lame, it used to be about egging teachers, letting mice loose in the teachers office, ...
Now it's just about dressing up, looking like an idiot and dance infront of the other classes.

So my question was: as what / who should I dress up?
(No Hitler please)
Quote by imdeth
Penises look much better than vaginas in my opinion. A vagina looks like an axe wound.
Quote by Prankster1990
Okay guys, so in my country it's a tradition that when you're almost going to graduate from high school (100 days before the end to be exact) you have a little 'party'.
In my school, this involves: each class gets an assignment what they have to wear that day, the general subject is fictional characters or something like that.
First we had 'The flinstones' as subject but then we had to change because another class had it too and now we all have to dress like cowboys and indians.
I, for one, think the whole concept of being told what to dress up (and the dressing up) is lame, it used to be about egging teachers, letting mice loose in the teachers office, ...
Now it's just about dressing up, looking like an idiot and dance infront of the other classes.

(No Hitler please)

Kerry King.
Quote by Prankster1990

(No Hitler please)

...Problem Solved?

EDIT: also, i thought you thought that dressing up was lame?
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You are a bad man...I like you

Quote by gillehy
you sir should be knighted

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!
Quote by HellYeahThrash
Kerry King.

Yea but I'm not that large and muscled like he is

Edit: yes dantheman, I want to show that I think the whole concept is lame by going as something ridiculous.
Quote by imdeth
Penises look much better than vaginas in my opinion. A vagina looks like an axe wound.
That is the dumbest sounding **** ever. I when people do **** like that.

Put a white bed sheet with eye holes over your head and say that you're a racist ghost.
Quote by Prankster1990
Yea but I'm not that large and muscled like he is

Edit: yes dantheman, I want to show that I think the whole concept is lame by going as something ridiculous.

Richard Simmons, and bring lots of sausage.
Dress up like Flea
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
oh dress up like the guitarist from Limp Bizkit!!!

people will think you're funny 'cause he is ridiculously bad!
Quote by Prankster1990

(No Hitler please)

Problem solved dress up as:

Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
Quote by HellYeahThrash
oh dress up like the guitarist from Limp Bizkit!!!

people will think you're funny 'cause he is ridiculously bad!

Haha, I doubt people would recgonize it.
Quote by imdeth
Ah, in that case, buy a bear suit...

Guess where im going with this
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You are a bad man...I like you

Quote by gillehy
you sir should be knighted

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!
Quote by Prankster1990
Haha, I doubt people would recgonize it.

lololololololol your right....

dress up like a lady...?
Quote by dantheman558
Ah, in that case, buy a bear suit...

Guess where im going with this

+1 haha
Quote by imdeth