So my PS3 browser is messed. It works normally on every other site I've went on, but if I try to look up a tab it screws up. All the tab numbers on one, like I can only see the low E. The page keeps extending width-wise. Anyone else have this problem? I'vnt had much luck getting new tabs due to no ink, and my dad never gets the f* ck the actual computer because he's always playing poker. Anyways, any help?

PSN ID ---- Cyn-x
Last edited by Sleepwalker 666 at Jan 4, 2009,
the same thing happens to me. the weird thing is that it actually works on the wii -.- it's like it's trying to put it into single line mode. i'm not sure how to fix it >.< btw, my UG username is my psn id.
"Candy-tastes like chicken, if chicken was a candy."
-Toki Wartooth
Stab your dad in the back. This will solve all your problems.
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
Is there anyway to change the "fit" of the page?
On my psp's internet browser there is a "Normal - Smart Fit - and Screen" selction.
It must have worms.

but seriously, if it's you PS3's browser, I doubt there much you can do about it
1) 1-800-BETS-OFF for yer dad.
2) Gain Access to computer.
3) FUUUCK YEAH.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
it could be lupus
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Quote by szekelymihai
see if you can do it this way: click on the tab where you want, go to the bottom of the page and clikc print this tab, it will go to another page that may be suitable for you

I'll try and see what happens. [Nothing]
Last edited by Sleepwalker 666 at Jan 4, 2009,
UG is the only tab site that does this. I've tried a few other sites and they worked. The thing is UG has all the good tabs.