It's so bad it actually makes me like the Soulja Boy version...

EDIT: Well, maybe not, but it is worse, and I didn't think that was possible.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
Last edited by monkey_dancer at Jan 4, 2009,
the calvary kids singing soulja boy... its like a year old lol. and they keep changing their name its annoying as hell
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
wow.. and i thought soulja boy was as bad as it could possibly get...
Quote by GODhimself37
the calvary kids singing soulja boy... its like a year old lol. and they keep changing their name its annoying as hell

oh. i've seen that already. and yes. it is worse than the original. 10x worse.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Something is missing.... music?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Sorry, but that is brilliant, I mean amazing. The breakdown at the end was so funny.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by mr.happyman
it's creative, even if it's not my cup o' tea. you gotta give 'em that.

It wasn't creative at all. They just took a bad song with lyrics that are hard to understand and made the lyrics harder to understand then added one note played slower over and over again at the end.
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
Quote by mr.happyman
it's creative, even if it's not my cup o' tea. you gotta give 'em that.

A screamo cover of a rap song that did nothing to the instrumental track?

Innovation at its peak. And by that I mean, no it's not. I'm crying tears of undying sadness.
The best coment was:

These people sound like a bunch of gay men taking 6 dicks a piece in their mouths while the shlongs are ejaculating into their mouths and it also sounds like these guys are taking over 124,000 cocks up their assholes and their assholes are now ejaculating blood and cum into the other band members eye sockets because those eye sockets have been cleared out by the massive volume and speed of the cocks that were previously screwing them. I would also like to say that they sound bad.
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP
The best coment was:

These people sound like a bunch of gay men taking 6 dicks a piece in their mouths while the shlongs are ejaculating into their mouths and it also sounds like these guys are taking over 124,000 cocks up their assholes and their assholes are now ejaculating blood and cum into the other band members eye sockets because those eye sockets have been cleared out by the massive volume and speed of the cocks that were previously screwing them. I would also like to say that they sound bad.

Yeah when i was reading that one i started to wonder how much time they put into coming up with it all.
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.