my age is 17

I have question
What there is exactly in this forum?
Everything on the music?
thanks you
Asaf
[img]http://i44.tinypic.com/259ljsp.jpg[/img]
Hello Asaf, and welcome to UG!

This forum (New Members forum) is for new members to introduce themselves and for general questions about the site. You can introduce yourself in the thread at the top of the forum: Introduction

After that, you should make sure you read the rules of the forums: The Rules

Now, about your question: I suggest you browse the forums a little bit to find out what we discuss in here. If you like to discuss music, there is a Bands & Artists forum especially for you: Bands & Artists

Again, welcome, and enjoy yourself here on UG!

Cheers!

PS: Btw, the 3 guys who replied first and the guy below me (who now all kindly removed their posts) are *reported* for being pricks in the Newbie forum. If you're not going to be helpful, kindly move along.
Last edited by ZeGuitarist at Jan 4, 2009,
way the go guys^^( the first 2 now that i see)
the site is mainly for you to learn you favourite songs, but the forums are also for a large variety of stuff, from electric guitar, acoustic, bass forum to the bands promote forum and other, try them all, but read each one's rules.
and yeah...there's the pit.dont ask
The 4 spammers all deleted their posts. It's funny how they go running when they see *reported*... Serves them right, though.

TS ("thread starter"), you should delete this thread and post in the Introduction thread I gave you a link to, to properly introduce yourself!
Quote by ZeGuitarist
The 4 spammers all deleted their posts. It's funny how they go running when they see *reported*... Serves them right, though.

TS ("thread starter"), you should delete this thread and post in the Introduction thread I gave you a link to, to properly introduce yourself!

lol quite so
i hate my browser, always takes a long time before posting actually