Today I was playing guitar, and looked in a drawer next to my amp for a lead (me and my dad often keep leads in this drawer) and what did I find but a mint condition Boss DD-3?

I had no idea where it came from, so I asked my dad (who also plays guitar), and it turns out that he bought it a few months ago, and never used it, and said I could just have it.

So now I've got a new delay, and a tremolo coming in the post (although I paid for that one )! Getting them to fit on my pedalboard will be a chore, but I'm so happy about this!

Hurrah for free stuff!
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
haha, thats awesome.
i wish my dad was a player so we could share the cost of gear. of course i would get to use it most, i dont see him wanting to gig ever lol
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by chea_man
haha, thats awesome.
i wish my dad was a player so we could share the cost of gear. of course i would get to use it most, i dont see him wanting to gig ever lol

My dad does gig!

Splitting the cost of gear... I never thought about that.

I wonder how much my dad would want a Dumble...
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
man that's awesome. have him buy another delay (like the vox time machine when it comes out) and then not like it, and ill give you my mailing address

lol but yea, thats pretty sweet dude
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Last edited by bored_maniac33 at Jan 4, 2009,
lucky bastard....none of my immediate family plays any instruments.

but my uncle gave me his drum set when i helped him move too bad its really fricken old
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
Delays are my least favorite effect. Sure, a bit of reverb, but actually delaying the sound a bit? WTF? Guitarists are so hard to understand...

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

Quote by Tatersalad1080
lucky bastard....none of my immediate family plays any instruments.

but my uncle gave me his drum set when i helped him move too bad its really fricken old

PM me what set it is...
Quote by m4l666
Delays are my least favorite effect. Sure, a bit of reverb, but actually delaying the sound a bit? WTF? Guitarists are so hard to understand...

See this and maybe it'll help: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TWbbaiLoSck
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by m4l666

Are you sure you know what a delay pedal does?
Quote by m4l666

BLASPHEMY!

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
A delay pedals gives you delayed repeats , sort if like an echo. It doesn't just take a phrase that you play, wait a few seconds, then play it haha.
Sweet find.

My dad plays as well, but he hasn't really been doing much in recent years. I can't complain though, because he's the reason I have the guitars I use.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.