If so, i was wondering how it sounded? any latency?

thanks!
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
I used it along with Amplitube Metal and Tracktion (tracktion should come with it)

I didn't get any noticeable latency, sounds decent too.

Check out my band in the sig, the distortion was chosen by my friend, but the clean track is pretty good sounding as I set it up.

EDIT: Also, the metal tracks aren't mixed well at all... we had NO clue what we were doing at the time.
Last edited by Blast For Satan at Jan 4, 2009,
Quote by Blast For Satan
I used it along with Amplitube Metal and Tracktion (tracktion should come with it)

I didn't get any noticeable latency, sounds decent too.

Check out my band in the sig, the distortion was chosen by my friend, but the clean track is pretty good sounding as I set it up.

EDIT: Also, the metal tracks aren't mixed well at all... we had NO clue what we were doing at the time.

cool, thanks! I would be using it with riffworks because i found a package that gives you amplitube 2 LIVE, riffworks, and the stealth plug.

thanks for your help and thanks Mr.Tamberineman for the bump!
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
No probs.

I'm sure the Stealthplug comes packed with Tracktion, T-Racks, Amplitube 2 Live and Sample Tank... Atleast, my one did.. Only paid £30 for it at Turnkey when they went into Administration.

But yeah, it sounds pretty clear and decent, never got any breakup or notice any latency!