Page 1 of 2
Never have hunted.

Care to explain your point of view on it?
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
this is a bad only thread.
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Killing innocent animals is wrong. That can think and feel also.

But, please explain your opinion on it.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
I hunt the greatest game of all.

Man.

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Silent_Jester13

Natural Selection
Quote by wesleyisgay
this is a bad only thread.

This.

100%EDIT:

*thread about something related to hunting*
'Please refer to The Only Hunting thread.'
' . Yh but seriously can u help me?'
Last edited by 100%guitarmad at Jan 4, 2009,
hey lets go kill helpless animals for the sake of fun

bastard
Call me Justyn

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by Kensai
I hunt the greatest game of all.

Man.

LOL
GEAR
________

Jackson RR3 w/ Dimebucker
Epiphone G400 Extreme
Marshall Mg30 Dfx (It does the job),
Kelry Sinister Strings, 10 - 52's
Dunlop Jazz III's or Dunlop purple 2.00 tortex(sharpened).
Quote by justlivin

bastard

Screw you its atmospheric and intense..
I'm not a hunter but I have no problem with it as long as the animal is used for nourishment afterward.

EDIT: I'm a fisherman myself.

Quote by Ecliptica24
I've always wanted to go hunting, but with a bow.

My Dad bow hunts exclusively. He says it's much more fun/challenging.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Last edited by dudetheman at Jan 4, 2009,
Quote by gnomieowns
Most Dangerous Game, Kensai?

yeah, OT, my friend hunts ducks in arkansas. meh.

Damn good story.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Quote by Ecliptica24
I've always wanted to go hunting, but with a bow.

Thats what I use..
Quote by enzoslashslash
Natural Selection

Shouldn't this happen between humans too? Is it ok for me to rob you because you look like an easy pray?

Though I'd be the one robbed in the end, but whatever.
Quote by gnomieowns
Most Dangerous Game, Kensai?

yeah, OT, my friend hunts ducks in arkansas. meh.

Is that a book?
Quote by dudetheman
I'm not a hunter but I have no problem with it as long as the animal is used for nourishment afterward.

Yeah wtf do people think happens to the animals? Or how animals end up on their dinnerplate? "Yeah we're raising cows that sometimes fall over on an oversized spikegun then accidently package themselves and get shipped to grocery stores".
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i hunt mosquitoes
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
c'mon now, why all the hate about hunters¿ i personally know people that hunt for subsistence.
Dream Theater FTW!!

Gear:
Ibanez S7320 7-string
Tama Superstar 8 pc. drum set
Quote by Kensai
Yeah wtf do people think happens to the animals? Or how animals end up on their dinnerplate? "Yeah we're raising cows that sometimes fall over on an oversized spikegun then accidently package themselves and get shipped to grocery stores".

I know, I can't understand some of these people who bash hunters. It's not like they shoot the deer and then just say, "Well, that was interesting. Let's go home."

They often butcher the deer and eat it themselves. Venison has a higher protein level than hamburger and is much more lean and heart healthy.

Even people who don't eat their kills still don't waste it. My uncle drives his deer over to a local charity that butchers the deer and then uses the meat to feed the homeless.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
the funnest part is those unlikely hunting "accidents" that happen a little too often
Quote by mr.happyman
the funnest part is those unlikely hunting "accidents" that happen a little too often

That's so sick it's not funny.

100%EDIT: I saw that, bitch.
Quote by mr.happyman

Cue Dick Cheney...

But theres nothing wrong with hunting. I mean, another animal is just gonna kill the one you have in your sights, why not spare him the misery.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
EHX Metal Muff
Peavey Valvking 112
Boss ME-50
Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by enzoslashslash
Natural Selection

Natural selection? Killing for food or survival is ok, but killing off animals for fun is not "natural selection" i'm pretty sure humans could kill anywhing we want if we wanted, using guns and weopans and such.

I believe what you're refering to is called "slaughter" more often.
Quote by theotherguy7145
Natural selection? Killing for food or survival is ok, but killing off animals for fun is not "natural selection" i'm pretty sure humans could kill anywhing we want if we wanted, using guns and weopans and such.

When you think about it (this comment isnt directed at you personally but everyone with these views) isnt it the same as turning on my playstation and killing ppl in fallout, who dont come back to life, ever
Quote by jack15_11
When you think about it (this comment isnt directed at you personally but everyone with these views) isnt it the same as turning on my playstation and killing ppl in fallout, who dont come back to life, ever

No. Ppl in Fallout aren't living beings.

And I didn't kill innocent people in Fallout 3. And in PC version you can actually bring people back to life, so your argument is flawed.
I acknowledge that hunting for food can be more humane than putting an animal through the whole factory farming process.
Quote by Silent_Jester13

Quote by justlivin

bastard

a prime example of how being uneducated about Hunting can lead to false assumptions about hunting and hunters in general.

Hunting is first and foremost a form of population control for the animals that are hunted. if people didn't hunt, the population of deer, bear etc. would reach alarming rates, to the point where they would all run out of food to eat, become diseased, and all slowly starve to death. now personally i would think we'd want our animal population to remain healthy, not stricken with famine, which is why people hunt.

go to any area in the world other than any wildlife preservation where hunting has been illegal for a good amount of time and look at their wildlife there, then compare it to an area where people hunt.

now also if you knew anything about hunting you'd know that the rules on what you can and cannot hunt at any given time are very strict. you can't just go whenever you feel like shooting something and kill a deer, it doesn't work that way.

i went hunting this year with a bow and a rifle and i didn't catch anything, neither did my father. however my grandfather caught a doe.

if anyone has anymore questions as to why hunting is legal and as to why it isn't an inhumane act, feel free to ask.

Quote by theotherguy7145

slaughter? if you want to talk about slaughter take about cows and how they're run through meat grinders by the dozens to make your steaks and hamburgers, talk about the masses of pigs who are chopped up to make your ham and pork chops. mind you, this happens all year round.

hunting a slaughter? hunting season over in new york runs from october to december, and out of all that time, do you know how any people caught animals in the area that i hunted in?

far from a slaughter don't you think?
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Last edited by Waterboy799 at Jan 4, 2009,
I was so pleased when they banned fox hunting here, lol.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
I'm a vegetarian, but I support hunting, for sport or sustenance, whatever. Just don't **** up the ecosystem, or kill endangered/threatened species. Hunters and hunting organizations have put forth immeasurable effort to preserve and protect nature and the ecosystem that they enjoy. Be it through herd culling, like Waterboy mentioned, or through actively petitioning the government to prevent things like pollution, logging, and development from encroaching on the natural world. PETA and retarded people like them, however, just bitch all the time and embarrass true environmentalists.
Last edited by NorseGodofRock at Jan 4, 2009,
seriously, its not a sluaghter
and Jesus Christo gave us dominion over the animals
and i eat what i kill
slaughter implys hurting it
ive shot maybe 10 deer with my rifle since i was 10, each from around 250+ yards.
And ive dropped each one
Ive never made a deer sufer
I wanted to go hunting for new years, but I was out of grenades and all the stores were closed.
I got a couple of birds with a pellet gun.

I felt pretty bad after each one, but the challenge of getting close enough aiming then taking the shot is so... exciting.

Haven't done it for a long time though, the last one didn't quite die when I hit it, so I tried again... and again, it was terrible.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by treehunter99
seriously, its not a sluaghter
and i eat what i kill
slaughter implys hurting it

Slaughter is actually defined as the killing and butchering (preparing of meat) of animals for consumption. So yes, you've slaughtered animals.

Not that that is a bad thing at all. In fact by doing that you've put yourself on a level much higher then some of the idiots in this thread who bitch about "killing innocent animals" and then go and eat a hamburger.
I went down to my uncle's farm this morning and yesterday evening. I have my stand up a tree over a path from a soybean field to the creek. Saw a bunch of deer, and coulda shot a doe or a 6 pointer but I let em walk. Its raining now so I guess I'll go tomorrow evening after school. Btw I only bow hunt and I eat what I kill and my crazy survival friend makes **** outta the bones haha.
Quote by Wylde14
obviously if you own an expensive guitar, 500 watt amp, and power tab, you are an unstoppable force of shred
Page 1 of 2