I was just listening to some songs that I hadn't heard in a while and it just brought me back memories from years ago.

This is all just from listening to some songs that I listened to then and it placed me back in that moment.

Psycho- Puddle of Mudd
Alone I Break- Korn

Anyone ever have this happen to them or listen to songs that do it?
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Owner of an 1/4 watt custom combo.

Quote by Garou1911
^This man speaks the language of win.

Donate to my cause
American Psycho and Semi Charmed Life
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Paradise Lost- Symphony X

The Odyssey- Symphony X

The Aeneid- Glass Hammer

Is this what you mean my "Past"?
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
The Almann Brothers Band - Sweet Melissa

that was a pretty recent song i re-found and yeah.. good times
santeria by sublime
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Boys of Summer by The Ataris.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
1979 - smashing pumpkins
thoughtless - korn
clown - korn
mute - drowning pool
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
OPM - Heaven is a Halfpipe, not a fan of the song but when it came on the radio the other week it brought back some memories.

Loads more.. but i've blanked so i can't really name any right now :/
raindrops keep falling on my head .- Bj thomas
almoraima .- paco de lucia
Love theme .- Barry white
Stay together for the kids .- Blink 182
Gimme the power .- Molotov
It's weird I don't get this from listening to chili's songs say on my ipod but when listening to By the Way (album) it always brings back memories of when i listened to that album like non-stop, kinda interesting psychologically I think, that the track order had an effect on me...meh maybe it's just me being weird...
but other than that I heard a song called Save Tonight that I musta heard as a child because I recognised the lyrics/melody
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Anything by the following: The Streets, Sublime, Smashing Pumpkins, Jimi Hendrix, Flaming Lips, The Cure, Tom Petty, !!!, The Rapture

All music I don't really listen to anymore, but when I do it makes me feel really young and reminiscent.
Nerve threads decoding the stream of the reality-inverting revolution
The patterned untruth of non-dream:
The closed-eye
visual delusion.
There was this one time in my life where I had really good times with a select few people. Some of the best times of my life, in fact. I listened to Killswitch Engage a lot back then, and whenever I listen to them now, I remind myself of these good times. I miss them a lot.
Cupids Chokehold - Gym Class Heroes.

It reminds me of when I was in Paris. I listened to that song almost all the time back then.

The Entire Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory reminds me of summer '07, I believe.
DeVillains!
"When you were young" by the killers
"Far away" by Nickelback
"American Pie" by Don McClean