Page 1 of 2
Aparently,,,,,, this can also happen in playstations, but it is referred to as The light of death r something stupid.

One green ligt flashes then a red one and its broke

Anyone else have the same issues?
You could always fix it the way I fix most of everything around my house.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
yeah it actually happened to me once, motherboard had no temperature disperser or something, and it melted

but i got a new one! yay!
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You are a bad man...I like you

Quote by gillehy
you sir should be knighted

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
Ask the Pit?

The obviously most efficient way of solving all technical issues with malfunctioning machinery?
Quote by yurfinlfntsy

A hammer and tape?
Quote by freedoms_stain
Ask the Pit?

The obviously most efficient way of solving all technical issues with malfunctioning machinery?

No.

Hit it a few times with a wrench.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by thedefrockednun
lol as said before, BUY A NINTENDO Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got one =D
Quote by thedefrockednun

Yeah, you can't go wrong with dynamic primary coloured cartoon simple-as-hell games that are marketed for children and idiots.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by jesus the strat
A hammer and duct tape?

Fixed
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
No.

Hit it a few times with a wrench.

Tried that. that jsut voided the waranty.... Ill try getting the tool out of battlefeild. seems to fix up tanks in a matter of seconds
Quote by thedefrockednun

But what if he wants to play games?

@TS: How to fix it.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
My uncle's PS3 has broken more than his old Xbox 360. I prefer Xbox 360, especially since mine has been fine.
Quote by rabidguitarist
Yeah, you can't go wrong with dynamic primary coloured cartoon simple-as-hell games that are marketed for children and idiots.

Now I remember why I despise hardcore gamers.
Quote by Whiskky
Now I remember why I despise hardcore gamers.

I'm not a hardcore gamer at all, I just prefer good games to shit ones.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Duct Tape.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Dont worry guys! theyre sending me a new one on thursday! the only problem is that they cant get the game out of my old one for 6 weeks whcih is FALLOUT 3, my main game atm and i was just getting into it!
Quote by jack15_11
Tried that. that jsut voided the waranty.... Ill try getting the tool out of battlefeild. seems to fix up tanks in a matter of seconds

That's one handy tool. Destroying enemy vehicles, walls, fixing vehicles and killing people all in one.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Ask the Pit?

and the best way to solve all illness problem?

"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']That's one handy tool. Destroying enemy vehicles, walls, fixing vehicles and killing people all in one.

Yes but i do feel that, you know,, it could do more? you know?
Quote by jake911
Fallout 3 is nice.

I've lost track of the amount of people I've killed with teddy bears and plungers.

Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Quote by jake911
Fallout 3 is nice.

How did you guys kill Butch??? I shot his mum in the head when they hugged then i beat him to death with a policemans club. lol im tryin to be evil as possible.
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']OMG! Man made technology breaks down! What witchery is this?!
Somebody get this guy a glass of milk
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by jack15_11
Dont worry guys! theyre sending me a new one on thursday! the only problem is that they cant get the game out of my old one for 6 weeks whcih is FALLOUT 3, my main game atm and i was just getting into it!

they said they will replace it so you can do whatever you need now to get it out. you can usually still get disks out if its plugged in though by pressing eject,,,,, or if that doesnt work a chainsaw?
_____
MUSE
Quote by protest000
Quote by gillehy
Anyone agree there or am i on my own?
+
Quote by gillehy
they said they will replace it so you can do whatever you need now to get it out. you can usually still get disks out if its plugged in though by pressing eject,,,,, or if that doesnt work a chainsaw?

it broke my saw...
Quote by rabidguitarist
I'm not a hardcore gamer at all, I just prefer good games to shit ones.

Sure, never said you were, but that up there was just the thing a typical hardcore gamer would say.
I love my Wii Its fun to just pick up and play a couple of games of SSBB or Mario Kart with some friends.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by thedefrockednun

That's a good joke. You wanna tell another one?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Whiskky
Sure, never said you were, but that up there was just the thing a typical hardcore gamer would say.

Seriously though, the demographic for Wii and the demographic for PS3 are completely different. I HAD a Wii until I realized it wasn't fun for any longer than 10 minutes. The controls are horrible and the games are cheap, quick and not very fun. Which is why I bought an XBOX. I've played more XBOX in the last month than I have played the Wii in the last 2 years. And I was a die-hard Nintendo guy too.
Phone Sony. They have great customer service and will give you a new one for free, as long as it is in warranty.
Guitar: Jackson JS30KV
PSN id : craig_241
Steam
Feel free to add me!
Quote by Mecler
Seriously though, the demographic for Wii and the demographic for PS3 are completely different. I HAD a Wii until I realized it wasn't fun for any longer than 10 minutes. The controls are horrible and the games are cheap, quick and not very fun. Which is why I bought an XBOX. I've played more XBOX in the last month than I have played the Wii in the last 2 years. And I was a die-hard Nintendo guy too.

I know, I know all of that. Hey, I'm in the same boat as you, except I left that world altogether, although it wasn't entirely because of the direction Nintendo took. But that's what - these consoles are targeted at different demographics. The Wii isn't in the same league as the 360/PS3, comparison between the two sides is unreasonable. It's clear that in the eyes of a 360/PS3 gamer a Wii has nothing on them, as well as the casual Wii gamer who picks it up to play Wii Sports with barely sees interest in the "serious" gaming systems.
HOLY CRAP
same happened here!
its still getting fixed since last christmas.
and yeah i have a wii
send it to a ps3 store or somthin to fix it.
Avenged Sevenfold Fan, proud of it.
My PS3 has Pink eye.

nah, 360 ftw.
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Last edited by KennySG at Jan 4, 2009,
the ps3 they will give you as a replacement will more than likely be a refurbished one, and theres a pretty high chance that it'll die on you as your old one did. After having 2 refurbished ps3s die on me as soon as they arrived, i took it back to the shop and got it replaced with a new one, which is fine to this day.
Page 1 of 2