Well, I just got done changing strings and afterward I noticed a high amount of string buzz on all the open strings and on the 1st fret. I checked the neck and there's a warp in the neck. It's level for a while then, toward the 2nd fret, it shoots down, away from the frets. There's actually a couple of things that are wierd about the neck now. Instead of the neck being parallel with the body, it's at an angle. I can look down the guitar with the frets facing the ceiling, and the neck goes toward the ceiling, making the action really high toward the 24th fret, and really low toward the nut. It's all quite hard to explain.

Anyways, I tried ajusting the truss rod and NOTHING about the neck moved. It didn't even bow the whole dang thing. What exactly should I do? Maybe time for a new guitar or a new neck?
I wouldn't mess with it, take it to a professional.
New Setup:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Black SG w/ 3 Hum.)
Peavey Classic 50
EHX Metal Muff
Cry Baby 535Q

"I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to"
Jimi Hendrix
What guitar is it?

If it's expensive It may be cheaper to get a new neck, if it's a cheaper one it might be cheaper to just get a new guitar.

What conditions do you keep your guitar in? This might have a lot to do with it.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Most likely, you can't fix it if it's warped like that. As they said, take it to a pro, and if they can't do anything, get a new neck.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
I don't think I'll put up pics. Mainly because I would have to hold the thing perfectly infront of my computer. Besides, I've been looking at an Ibanez S320. It looks awsome and, judging by the reviews, it feels awsome too.