Going to GC again to play that beatifull Vox AC15 they got in a corner.

What should I mess around with any effects or pedals they got worth giving ago.

Or something someone want me to try out and compare to something else incase your looking to buy something and want an opinion.
i say go in mess around with the settings a little bit until you get "your dream tone" and then crank that thing!
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper
See what a ten band EQ could do for it, to really tweak your tone? Or how it handles a wah?
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Quote by charlie__flynn
See what a ten band EQ could do for it, to really tweak your tone? Or how it handles a wah?

yeah, and put a bad monkey or ts808 in front of it.
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
^nope everytime i go i just use a Hardwire CM-2 or a Fulldrive Mosfet ll.

the TS808 is good but i like the rawness of the CM-2 better.\

Ill definately check out the MXR 10 band and use it inconjuction with the OD's.

thanks for the EQ suggestion guys.

This amp is probly ganna be my next and last amp but i got save up for at least 1 year or so.
I can practicly get sounds from head and play them trough the amp just like wanted them to sound so with an EQ theres no telling what i can do.

Anymore, keep them coming.
Quote by B. Heath
i say go in mess around with the settings a little bit until you get "your dream tone" and then crank that thing!

good advice but since its guitar center i generally use an OD infront of it as a clean boost with a bit of gain, and just hear an awe as a wall of beatiful crunch hits my face.