so my mom got groceries, and i was looking at a box of death pockets and it said 'now made with real cheese and eggs'. i saw this on several other food items. it made me wonder, 'well, if they are just now putting real eggs in them, what the hell was i eating before?!?!' and i am now going to eat nothing but steak and potatoes for the rest of my life out of fear of eating some unknown garbage. whos with me?
Member of the Nick Grundy group

Creator of The American Bass Fishing Group <join it if you like to fish
It was made with boogers and human fetus's before.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by floppypick
It was made with boogers and human fetus's before.

And vaginal skin.
love is love // return to dust
i was thinking this exact thing with my 400 degree hotpockets.

p.s.

Why are those ****ers still hot as **** even like 4 minutes after cooking?
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
it's just the "organic" food health craze. eveyone likes to think they're eating fresh food
To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

Quote by GibsonRocker14
i was thinking this exact thing with my 400 degree hotpockets.

p.s.

Why are those ****ers still hot as **** even like 4 minutes after cooking?

haha its 400 on the outside, but in the middle its frozen as a brick.

Quote by tancanada
And vaginal skin.

and cannibal corpse CDs

that makes me nervous too though
but hey, ive been eating them for long enough, and Im not dead
so whatever im eating
ITS GOOD
My brother freaked out after he looked at the eggnog bottle's ingredients and found no eggs.

I stopped eating Hot Pockets a long time ago, they're just awful. But Jim Gaffigan has a great bit about them
Quote by thewho65
My brother freaked out after he looked at the eggnog bottle's ingredients and found no eggs.

I remember when i found out Yoohoo didnt have any milk in it

i shrugged
They probably used powdered egg before or some substitute that tasted nothing like egg but looked a bit like it and could pass with enough flavourings.
Quote by u.s.m.c.to-be
i was looking at a box of death pockets

I wouldn't eat those if I were you....
Stratocasters=

Quote by reb_49
You all seem to be confused a quite bit, let me put this down into these simple words: Music Is Always Evolving, The Problem Is That People Aren't

Favorite Guitarists -
Jimi Hendrix
Joe Perry
Jimmy Page
that's simlar to the america episode of top gear when he had a roll or something with artificial cheese in it.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
like on the fanta bottle it says: "now made with real fruit" or something along those lines..
I firstly thought: wtf have they put in there before!
secondly: and It'll be with about 60 gallons of sugar, so either way its bad for you

my morale: If u eat shit, its gonna be shit whatever "real" produce they put in it.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Whiskky
I heard there's this energy drink that is now made with lightning, REAL lightning. Makes you think, uh?

Does it come in Godberry?

Godberry; King of the juice
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
Quote by thewho65

I stopped eating Hot Pockets a long time ago, they're just awful. But Jim Gaffigan has a great bit about them

haha yea thats where i got the death pocket term from.

Hot pockets are on my list of foods I only eat when I'm extremely drunk.Seriously,it's the only way I can overlook the carnage.Anyone ever cook one on a plastic plate and have the sleeve thing they cook in melt the plate?

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

The food industry is also a death industry sorry dude
Quote by Whiskky
I heard there's this energy drink that is now made with lightning, REAL lightning. Makes you think, uh?

babies

you'll have so many babies

400 BABIES!
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by SlipknotRule93
babies

you'll have so many babies

400 BABIES!

Give your babies Shockolate and they'll be good at SPORTS!
"I heard that just recently they came out with the breakfast hot pocket...

FINALLY! I couldn't think of a better way to start the day! Now i can have a hot pocket for breakfast, a hot pocket for lunch, and be dead by dinner.

deeeeeeeeead pockeeeeeeeets."
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
This was exactly my train of thought many years ago when I was eating some Coco Pops. How hard is it to make stuff with real chocolate?! Pretty damn hard in the 1990s apparently.