How did you handle the death or someone in your family? That might happen to me soon...
Happened to me twice last year...I don't know exactly how I dealt with it...it just kind of happened, I cried and that was pretty much it.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by covenantjoe789
I shoved a brick up my ass

i hope it stayed there you inconsiderate douchebag, NOW IS NOT THE TIME

edit: i didnt laugh... not even for a second... i swear
Last edited by swaxq123 at Jan 4, 2009,
Quote by covenantjoe789

Laugh it up you cunt, when someone you love dies I'll laugh in your face and see how you like it.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Laugh it up you cunt, when someone you love dies I'll laugh in your face and see how you like it.

Go **** yourself backwards with a knife
Quote by covenantjoe789

reported.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Quote by covenantjoe789

Quote by covenantjoe789

You go on with your life.

Death isn't a sad thing, why should you be sad knowing your loved one was lucky enough to see what happens next?

Also;

Quote by swaxq123
i hope it stayed there you inconsiderate douchebag, NOW IS NOT THE TIME

edit: i didnt laugh... not even for a second... i swear

Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr

Can the righteous act you hypocritical pricks.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Don't think of death as a beginning or an end. It's just life carrying on. Sure you can be sad, but don't get hung up on it.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Im sorry to hear that I lost my grandfather 2 years ago to cancer and for some reason I am still waitin on his truck to pull up in my yard and walk in the house, and my grandma is dying from cancer right now and she is the only mother figure in my life I dont know how Im going to cope with her loss just talk to people about it and feel free to PM me if you want someone to talk to
Its going to happen to me soon aswell

I block it out and dont think about my grandma for ages, then i do think about her, and it all floods out.

I'm guessing the best way to deal with it, is to be around people you love (friends and family) and just deal with it as slow or as quick as you want.. crying probably being the best way to get it out of your system.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

not good. i isolated myself from everyone during the follow up to their death. i dumped my girlfriend of like a year and just was a real faggot.
Quote by cliff_em_all
cof_median11 is a Child Rapist.

Quote by blink day 4 eva
Theres a mosquito that lives in my room and i let him bite me all the time and i let him live. It's our special deal. His name is "The Dude".

Quote by Babbs
cof_median11, you sick ****.
My dad died this last september. I'm still trying to deal with it. I keep myself busy for the most part by working, talking a lot with friends and trying to take care of my mom. Thats about all I can do to keep my mind off him. On days off work I begin to dwell on his death and then I get depressed. The most I can say, for myself anyway, was mourning and moving on but thats not without its own challenges.
Quote by Slut
Nobody likes you and your opinion on life does not matter. Also your sister is pregnant with my child.
Stocking up on candy might be a good idea.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Just kinda go with it? If you feel like crying, cry (unless theres someone around who you dont wanna see you crying i gues). And if youre laughing at something and feel happy dont start feeling guilty because of that. I did that when my granpa died and it was tough. I didnt understand why my whole family was having a party and laughing, singing and **** like that. And it was tough, thinking i was not alowed to be happy for i dont know how long. Then when my grandma died, i just rolled with them. We had another family get together after that and i was laughing and singing with them, and it was easier than before. You can still mourn someone even if you are not constantly sad and depressed.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
didnt affect me too much, im extremely selfish as a person unfortunately. its always me me me.
It hasn't happened to me for quite a few years but I will devastated when it does again, I just try and go on, gotta get it out of your system first, nothing wrong with crying and there is no limit for how long it should go on for, every time you feel sad it is part of the healing process.
I wailed about it in the Pit.

Hope that helps.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
I was devastated when my grandfather died a couple years back. I really don't know how I got over his death. I just kinda... rolled on, you know? Hope it works for you too.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by foreverME
How did you handle the death or someone in your family? That might happen to me soon...

I was just really upset when i lost my grandfather and tried doing other things to keep my mind off it.

Just try not to think about it once you lose them thats all I can say.
Maybe you should write a song about it.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
I didn't really show any emotion... and it made things harder later on.
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr

And that'd make you no better than gimp boy.

TS, this is one of those situations where all we can give is a kind word, since people react differently from each other. You'll know how to cope in your own stead and in your way.