Page 1 of 3
It's hard to believe we are the only life forms in the ENTIRE universe but then again i won't believe it until i see it.

I'v seen a hell of a lot of videos about aliens that make me want to believe they are real. As long as they aren't here to blow us all to hell i'll be fine

What do you guys think? Do you believe that these little green men exist?

/Discuss
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
I do but I find it hard to believe they'd visit a shitty little backwater planet like this one.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by freedoms_stain
In the possibility of other planets with life on - yes.

In the anal probing abduction kind - no.

This.

Some people are fucking insane, did anyone seen the Bullshit episode on this?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by opc100
Yes.
I also believe in the search bar.

GTFO
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Quote by opc100
Yes.
I also believe in the search bar.

Goddammit
I wanted to do the exact lame searchbar joke
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
I do but I find it hard to believe they'd visit a shitty little backwater planet like this one.

Who's to say that their planet isn't as bad or worse than ours?
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
-Frank Zappa

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Andersen
i believe!
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
nope, not existing life or probers
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Quote by BlindSilence917

Karl Sagan
Quote by vintage x metal
My toilet has seen some scenes that one would describe as 'deathcore'
Quote by BlindSilence917

Earth: Mostly harmless.

R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by BlindSilence917

its only coz of corporate America and plastic bags that our planet is like this

im hungry....i hope they bring food

EDIT: wrong quote and cbf to fix it
Gear:

Fender Squire Telecaster
Amp??
......Screwdriver?
I do not belief in any intelligent life outside of our planet. Just doesn't seem like there is to me.
Quote by aaciseric
I do not belief in any intelligent life outside of our planet. Just doesn't seem like there is to me.

Apparently there isn't intelligent life here either. *belief*
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Quote by Adam124
GTFO

No.

Now this leads me to the theory of natural selection. It owns you.
hello
Quote by aaciseric

But... why?

Quote by bucketned
aliens stole my job!

Took our jeeeerbs!
Quote by boreamor
Yes, but they're so far away that we'll never hear or see them. Therefore, it is pointless to ponder on them.

this.
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
I believe in the far future when we have a warp drive we will find some but it will probably just be a bacteria of some sort.
New Setup:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Black SG w/ 3 Hum.)
Peavey Classic 50
EHX Metal Muff
Cry Baby 535Q

"I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to"
Jimi Hendrix
I was just thinking about making the exact same thread.

Anywayz, yes, I do.

Scientist say that the universe possibly is made into a ball shape. What I mean by that? If you go past Earth and go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on, sooner or later you'll end up where you were before. Donno what the whole point of that was but anyway, Why did God create such a big universe if we were the only organic lifeforms on it?

Another thing to think about. Why does the airports not talk about aliems? Why does the government keep changing the story? My uncle has become very facinated in this kinda thing. He beleives that aliens gave us most of our techknowledgy and/or ways to harness that tech. He said that he beleives that they said that if we told of there existance and/or keep them from spying and what not on us, they would come and raise hell.

So, yeah... I beleive
Stratocasters=

Quote by reb_49
You all seem to be confused a quite bit, let me put this down into these simple words: Music Is Always Evolving, The Problem Is That People Aren't

Favorite Guitarists -
Jimi Hendrix
Joe Perry
Jimmy Page
Quote by aaciseric
So, how many planets you been to?
Yeah , they have to exist , i mean, look at ALL the planets theres so many, theres no way we are the planet to have life on it.
gear:
Custom built Strat
Esp ltd EC-1000
Gibson les paul fadded dc
Line 6 spider II 30watt
Boss Ds1, DD6,Tu-2, NS
Alvarez af60ckelectro/acoustic
Quote by aaciseric

Sometimes I have a hard time believing that there's intelligent life on this planet...
Quote by JoePerry's#1fan
I was just thinking about making the exact same thread.

Anywayz, yes, I do.

Scientist say that the universe possibly is made into a ball shape. What I mean by that? If you go past Earth and go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on, sooner or later you'll end up where you were before. Donno what the whole point of that was but anyway, Why did God create such a big universe if we were the only organic lifeforms on it?

Another thing to think about. Why does the airports not talk about aliems? Why does the government keep changing the story? My uncle has become very facinated in this kinda thing. He beleives that aliens gave us most of our techknowledgy and/or ways to harness that tech. He said that he beleives that they said that if we told of there existance and/or keep them from spying and what not on us, they would come and raise hell.

So, yeah... I beleive

I see volatile crazy runs in the family.
I believe in them.

Just not that they're here.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Quote by JoePerry's#1fan

Scientist have many theories about the shape of the universe but only one is right so most are wrong.

From a Christian standpoint God created the entire universe just to show us his power. I don't know what I believe.
New Setup:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Black SG w/ 3 Hum.)
Peavey Classic 50
EHX Metal Muff
Cry Baby 535Q

"I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to"
Jimi Hendrix
In an infinite universe, an infinite amount of opportunities exist for life to start on an infinite number of planets. So yes. I do.
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
Quote by Kensai
I see volatile crazy runs in the family.

LOLZ. I really don't know if he made that up or not, but it is kinda hard to beleive
Stratocasters=

Quote by reb_49
You all seem to be confused a quite bit, let me put this down into these simple words: Music Is Always Evolving, The Problem Is That People Aren't

Favorite Guitarists -
Jimi Hendrix
Joe Perry
Jimmy Page
I misread the thread title, i thought it said do you believe italiens
and now for something completely different..
There are over a hundred billion galaxies in the universe, each with over a hundred billion stars. Our sun is an average star; our galaxy an average one. It's highly likely that life developed elsewhere in the universe, if not in our galaxy of approximately four hundred billion stars.

Have they visited us yet? There's really no evidence for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ztl8CG3Sys&feature=related
Last edited by AzureNight at Jan 4, 2009,
Quote by Kensai
But... why?

It just seems that the perfect conditions in which we survive are too good to happen more than once, i'm not saying I wouldn't except the idea but naturally it just doesn't seem to me like there would be. Just the way I feel.
Last edited by aaciseric at Jan 4, 2009,
Quote by Adam124
GTFO

Maybe if there wasn't already a massive thread with almost the same title, you wouldn't look like such a twat.

Shame.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
I think they are real. Theres been too many blatent coverups and stuff and the universe is a rather large place. Theres too much evidence suggesting they are out there
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
Page 1 of 3