no thats what slash looks like without a hat and cigarette
Gear:

Fender Squire Telecaster
Amp??
......Screwdriver?
Quote by tancanada
Id do that for an LP.

Not me, I hate Les Pauls, they're overrated. I made it my lifes duty to never play a Gibson LP.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Quote by ac/dcsexy
no thats what slash looks like without a hat and cigarette

Daddy isn't a CROSS-DRESSER!!!

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by guitarmaniac88
Not me, I hate Les Pauls, they're overrated. I made it my lifes duty to never play a Gibson LP.

how do you know they're overrated until you play one?

douche.
I never get free gear.

*washes off make-up*
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by guitarmaniac88

How can you not play any and then state they're over rated when you've got no basis to make judgment.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
That was some disgusting playing.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Well, Maybe the guy in the picture NEEDED the cash ?

If someone loves playing guitar why not give a 2.500€ guitar for a picture that's at least a bit humiliating ?
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Ew.
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
You could do a whole lot worse for a guitar that nice. Wasn't someone going to eat **** for $500 to buy a guitar with?
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Quote by BodaciousBob
How can you not play any and then state they're over rated when you've got no basis to make judgment.

+1
Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.

Quote by guitarmaniac88

Don't bash it if you've never played it...come on man.

I understand your sentiment, but at least TRY ONE OUT before you go hating them.
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
Pretty damn sure I'd do that for a LP. That's nothing, I'm sure it could be waaaaay worse.
Quote by ewp805
^^^Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Ted!^^^

Monsterbeast is fat and ugly.
What ever...Have you seen what GWAR does for free gear?
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Quote by G-loony
Well, Maybe the guy in the picture NEEDED the cash ?

If someone loves playing guitar why not give a 2.500€ guitar for a picture that's at least a bit humiliating ?

In regards to your sig, when did i state my love for you?

And he look's like a penis.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by guitarmaniac88

They play nice, way too overpriced though.
Quote by Shyne
how do you know they're overrated until you play one?

douche.

this.

I would do a lot to get an LP.. I've played one for a short time and it felt great.(well compared to my ****ty 80 quid guitar, most things feel great. except for my mate 700 quid guitar, that doesnt feel that much better than my 80 quid piece of ****.)
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

if someone offered me an engl se and a prs hollowbody with rosewood neck, i MIGHT take anal
Quote by guitarmaniac88

One of the most retarded things I've read on this forum. How can you hate them and call them overrated if you haven't even played one?
Quote by RazerX
if someone offered me an engl se and a prs hollowbody with rosewood neck, i MIGHT take anal

you know... I was just about to post that I have both of those and I was gonna give them away

but since you offered anal...
Quote by guitarmaniac88

Well you could always do this and get the LP and sell it and get another guitar.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

I'd do that for a Gibson. Or a Fender. I'd do it for a good guitar. Putting on a dress and make up for a guitar worth that much is a small price to pay.
Quote by guitarmaniac88

You hate Les Pauls, yet you've never played one? So you hate them because lots of people like them, and you haven't even tried one out for yourself, therefore your opinion is invalid. Gtfo my pit.
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah