I know these threads are totally done to death but I have a feeling that only UG could be able to help me as I have had no success with google in this case.

I need help finding a song that is in my head. I have no idea what it is called. The only thing I know about the song is that it has a clean, arpeggiated part with the lyrics going something along the lines of "If I fall" or something with the word "fall" in it in a slow fashion with the first and last note being the same and the interval between the first and second note being a minor third and the interval between the second and third note being a major 2nd.

Any help would be appreciated greatly.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Velvet revolver - Fall to Pieces?

Alas, if it was that I would not have needed to make this thread. I should mention that at first I thought it was a Machine Head song. Adding to my description, I should say that it is sung with a very melancholy feel to it.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
all fall down by machine head?
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote by EJD
Reminds me of that drunkard who ran out of beer... he was so desperate, he drank furniture polish.

He came to a horrible end... but a beautiful finish.