Hello I decided I am going to learn sheet music to help with playing guitar. So I was wondering any good sites that teach it or anything? I do not have money to get a guitar teacher who could help me so the net is all i have.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
You came to a guitar tablature site for tips on sheet music?
Also, all anyones going to do it probably " let me google that for you" Sheet music
i know how to read sheet. sheet music + guitar= crap. tabs easier in my opinion. but if you do find a good website withfree sheet music let me know.
Sing me a new song
A broken song of redemption and regret
Sing me a new song
And beg for all the mercy you can get

--------------------Monty Python and the Holy Grail----------------

Quote by X Nocturnal X
i know how to read sheet. sheet music + guitar= crap. tabs easier in my opinion. but if you do find a good website withfree sheet music let me know.

*sigh*
Um the point is to find sheet music. The point is to learn it. Plus sheet music can be way more beneficial than tabs I hate to tell you so yeah. Maybe someone on here isn't just gonna say tabs is teh awesomer choic3!!!11!!!!1111
Quote by Tyler Durden

Erowid
Quote by PinkFloyd73
*sigh*

its a biased statement, my opinion. i was scarred from sheet music as playing in band through high school i was the only one who never counted the beat in my head, i memorized the notes and watched the director. i just dont like sheet music.
Sing me a new song
Sing me a new song

Quote by RockGuitar92
Um the point is to find sheet music. The point is to learn it. Plus sheet music can be way more beneficial than tabs I hate to tell you so yeah. Maybe someone on here isn't just gonna say tabs is teh awesomer choic3!!!11!!!!1111

i believe youve been helped :
musictheory.net
Sing me a new song
Sing me a new song

Quote by X Nocturnal X
i believe youve been helped :

I believe youve been reported for double posting.

*reported*
Quote by Tyler Durden

Erowid
Quote by RockGuitar92
I believe youve been reported for double posting.

*reported*

wow dude immature. im trying to help you here.
Sing me a new song
Sing me a new song

I can read sheet music well, and I say if you can read it well you'll be respected. Do you have $16 - $29, if you do, you can buy one of those begginer song books from a music store. Those books that are for children have crappy songs like twinkle little star but will help you learn from the beginning.

That's how I started learning guitar but the difference is I was eight and it's going to be awkward for you.
If you have tux guitar and you already know tab, you could just look at the score and associate it with the tablature.
Wanderlei war wagon.
Yea just go to any music store and buy one of those cheap beginner books or if you don't want to play little kid stuff get like a book of sheet music for a particular band you like. It's cheap and easy.