Been wanting to get a tube amp for a while, but I had lacked the funds to do so. Over the holdiays I had recieved about $100 and have a total of $146. Been looking at some Peavey tube combos, which are about $650. Basically, I need a way to make some cash, but I can't get a job as I am only 15 and I won't turn 16 (the working age in NJ) until July. Suggestions?
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." -Frank Zappa
Quote by The_Paranoia
Sell yourself to science

Don't you have to be dead for that?
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." -Frank Zappa
Quote by SpockTheRock
Don't you have to be dead for that?

Then theres the solution

for real...umm maybe find a deli or something to work at , or a store part time
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
Quote by The_Paranoia
Sell yourself

fix'd
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
Quote by The_Paranoia
Sell yourself

Fixed
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Shovel driveways? Look in classifieds? Craigslist?
You could look for researchers who are looking for test subjects. It's just luck if you fit their criteria. Not all will pay you, but some might give you like 10 or 20$ for your time.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
working age isn't 16. working age is 14. but you can only work 10 hours until you turn 16 so most people don't hire 14-15 year olds. you can find an under the table job. try restaurants.
Hey, i'm 15 and live in jersey too.

Weird.

Sell all your guitars, buy said amp.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
sell your current amps and teh DS-1
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by \m/_Chair_\m/
Hey, i'm 15 and live in jersey too.

Weird.

Sell all your guitars, buy said amp.

No.
Maybe you can make some cash selling ass? Selling ass for heroin?
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
go to a local college when the weather gets nice and play your acoustic outside with a top hat on the ground in front of you. I do that at school and I get like $20 in spare change a week.
GAS List:
Nothing
You can get better stuff on Craigslist for over half of what you want to get.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by Random88
Maybe you can make some cash selling ass? Selling ass for heroin?

Nice SOAD reference. Awesome band.

Quote by Flummery
go to a local college when the weather gets nice and play your acoustic outside with a top hat on the ground in front of you. I do that at school and I get like $20 in spare change a week.

That might be interesting. I should try this out.
You can ***** yourself out to 100 fat chicks for $5 a piece or 10 really fat chicks for $50 a piece...
Quote by dm1925
texas ftw!
we're saving the world, one zombie at a time

Quote by ThePastRecedes
Yo Bob Dylan, I'm really happy for you an I'm gonna let you finish, but Jimi Hendrix had one of the best versions of All Along the Watchtower of all time!
Quote by zakky_s
You can ***** yourself out to 100 fat chicks for $5 a piece or 10 really fat chicks for $50 a piece...

What. Fat chicks need love too.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
You can get working papers from guidance at school can't you? At least at mine they do.

I'm getting a job at a local deli soon, I'm fifteen and turning 16 in a few weeks, but you should just wait a little while or find odd jobs to do. I used to mow lawns.