I'm off to to Denmark St tomorrow, best street in the world/London in my opinion, to try some amps and other stuff out. What's some good stuff I should look at?
Gear:
Peavey JSX Head
Ibanez PGM301
Randall R212CB

Simple.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Which genres do you play? What size do you need etc? PRetty vague

I'll add...
Budget?
What gear do you currently own? (all of it that you use)

I suppose if you're just looking, try all the higher end amps and maybe some medium end amps. If you have a budget, try like 25% above your budget and look for the same model used.
Quote by jarudy
I'll add...
Budget?

I suppose if you're just looking, try all the higher end amps and maybe some medium end amps. If you have a budget, try like 25% above your budget and look for the same model used.

In his sig

Here's the Denmark Street shop's websites to give you an idea of what sho pwill have what, and at what prices

http://www.denmarkstreetonline.co.uk/?street
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by jarudy
I'll add...
Budget?

I like the 25% cos I only want to buy used. And my budget is in my sig lol. But I mainly play metal, but I want good cleans, the rest doesn't matter. I don't need crunch, just beastly high gain and nice cleans... should look for ENGL really shouldn't I lol.
Gear:
Peavey JSX Head
Ibanez PGM301
Randall R212CB

Simple.
Quote by willyman101
I like the 25% cos I only want to buy used. And my budget is in my sig lol. But I mainly play metal, but I want good cleans, the rest doesn't matter. I don't need crunch, just beastly high gain and nice cleans... should look for ENGL really shouldn't I lol.

Probably. Try out a Peavey JSX if you can though.