So, I'm having trouble with creating my rig. I have a Crate amp, which is very noisy on the gain channel enough. I recently added all my pedals, and am setting it up. My current set up is:

|Crate Amp| --- | Crybaby from Hell | --- | Arion Tubulator | --- | SuperComp | --- | Boss Chromatic Tuner | --- | GUITAR | (Ibanez w/ EMG's)

In the FX loop I have a Boss DD-6 Digital Delay

Did I do it right?

Also, I need help with noise reduction. I need to stop the noise from the pedals (tubulator/comp). What do you guys think about noise reduction/ gates? How should I go about solving the noise.
I would run the wah before any gain pedals, but it really doesn't matter if it sounds good to you.
Quote by Stickymongoose
I would run the wah before any gain pedals, but it really doesn't matter if it sounds good to you.

i wouldn't, the wah is more pronounced after gain pedals
ISP decimator or Boss NS-2 are quite good. people say te boss sucks a bit of tone but not if you set it up correctly.
Can we erase the past?
To allow our dreams to forever last?

Gear:

Mesa Boogie Mini Rec 25
Mesa Boogie Rectifier 2x12 cab

Jackson DK2, DK2M, DKMGT, SLAT3-7, DK1
I have an NS-2 im willing to sell you .

MY new amp has a nise gate built into it so i don't have a need for it anymore.
I own the ISP Decimator G-string noise reduction pedal. Works like a dream, and in my case I have a fuzz pedal and OD pedal running simultaneously.
Quote by MooshMooshMarc
I didnt have anything planned out, and I didn't know **** about improvising, so it was like "OH SHI- SOLO TIME" so I kerry-kinged it.