-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
AAARGH Red!!!

... Just now I think (I seem to be getting less funny as I get older)

On a more serious note I'd hazzard a guess at some time in the early 80's, but would also use google to confirm
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
The main red scare was after the Second World War, from around 1946-7 continuing on into the late 1950s. There was also a smaller red scare after the First World War.
The end may justify the means as long as there is something that justifies the end.
The world of Black and White was still rampant
But in one day 43 witnesses claimed to see a mysterious colour, a hue neither black nor white, which we later deemed red
Google is yo friend.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Well it first occured in 1864 when the beloved Kool-Aid man became a crazed serial killer. But because of his loud warrior screech,"ooooooh yeahhhhhhhh", many cops have been too scared to make an arrest for fear of their own lives, so he is still on the loose. So from 1864-present...
Quote by Leon Trotsky
The main red scare was after the Second World War, from around 1946-7 continuing on into the late 1950s. There was also a smaller red scare after the First World War.

haha this is right...LOL leave it to a user names Leon Trotsky to explain the red scare
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed