TobyFellrunners,

My apologies. I thought this was an adult website where there wasn't censorship. I wrongfully thought the important thing was the exchange of ideas and helping each other. I obviously was wrong. Who cares if the post is in the wrong place. The one who stands to loose the most is the originator of the post. What difference does it make to you if their post doesn’t get as many responses as the originator would like. It doesn’t impact you. I didn’t know the site was run by post Nazis that aren’t even old enough to buy a beer and don’t have anything better to do than inhibit the free exchange of ideas and help. So I guess I’ll gather up my ball and jacks and help myself out of this forum and move onto a more serious form. One where the emphasis is on solving problems and assisting members even ones who mistakenly placed a post in the wrong area rather than one that shuts down their thread!

Again thanks to Nike-Man, Aurex and philm87 for their help. I’m sure that the vast majority of this forum’s members are like them and for the sake of this forum there are few Post Nazis.
times like these, i wish i could post the pear...

friggin post nazis sent him to the camps..
Quote by BlackandSilver
Kill 'em All in St Anger with the help of the Master of Puppets. He can Ride the Lightning, creating a Death Magnetic.

Myspace
Quote by gunns
TobyFellrunners,

My apologies. I thought this was an adult website where there wasn't censorship. I wrongfully thought the important thing was the exchange of ideas and helping each other. I obviously was wrong. Who cares if the post is in the wrong place. The one who stands to loose the most is the originator of the post. What difference does it make to you if their post doesn’t get as many responses as the originator would like. It doesn’t impact you. I didn’t know the site was run by post Nazis that aren’t even old enough to buy a beer and don’t have anything better to do than inhibit the free exchange of ideas and help. So I guess I’ll gather up my ball and jacks and help myself out of this forum and move onto a more serious form. One where the emphasis is on solving problems and assisting members even ones who mistakenly placed a post in the wrong area rather than one that shuts down their thread!

Again thanks to Nike-Man, Aurex and philm87 for their help. I’m sure that the vast majority of this forum’s members are like them and for the sake of this forum there are few Post Nazis.

jesus why do people always do this to themselves? yes some people are post nazis as you say, but posting it, and especially like this, gets you banned. jesus. if you have a problem with your site just quietly leave or PM a mod or something.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.