what do you guys think about the musicians friend website? I've never bought music stuff online, but off this site seems so cheap and it looks pretty legit, do you guys have any ghood or bad experiences with them?
Gear:
Epiphone Sg-400 standard
Epiphone DR 100 VS
Fender FM 212
Boss ME-50
They're Great!
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Last edited by \m/_Chair_\m/ at Jan 4, 2009,
I have had great experiences with them. Every one of my 13 guitars, 8 pedals, pedalboard, and almost every pick or pack of strings I have used came from that website. Great website and definately legit to buy things from.
My Albums

TALKING LIKE A JERK EXCEPT
YOU ARE AN ACTUAL JERK
AND LIVING PROOF THAT

SOMETIMES FRIENDS ARE MEAN

last.fm
tumblr
this has been done too many times, because im so kind ill tell you that everyone in the other threads had no problems, most of them only use it for picks
Its supposed to be very good. As always, you're ordering something you've never gotten to play though, unless you've tried it out at a guitar center or something. And when its shipped to you, it could be set up like crap.
Its better than the various ripoff sites around the web though.
This is a clever, witty signature. Rofl at my glory.
It is a good service, I've bought picks, strings, and other various equipment from them.

Never had a problem with them.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
if it helps i am looking to buy a pa and a mic off them, maybe later a guitar but only after i have played the model at a store first
Gear:
Epiphone Sg-400 standard
Epiphone DR 100 VS
Fender FM 212
Boss ME-50
great site, i bought my amp off of there.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
They delivered my amp in 5 days. A whole half stack in less than week.

Awesomeness.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
All the stuff I have gotten from them as been ace.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by sglover34479
They're legit. It's GC's website.

then whats guitarcenter.com?
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
would they ship to toronto Canada?
Gear:
Epiphone Sg-400 standard
Epiphone DR 100 VS
Fender FM 212
Boss ME-50
Quote by GibsonRocker14

Guitar center's web- wait a second!
Gear:
Ibanez RG7
Epiphone lp100

Peavey Vypyr 30w
Sanpera II pedal

mxr phase 100
Classic Crybaby Wah
Quote by GibsonRocker14

I think he meant guitar center owns them, cuz they do.
And I haven't had any problems, I just ordered some picks and strings and they came in 3 days.
Quote by JackWhite333
I have had great experiences with them. Every one of my 13 guitars, 8 pedals, pedalboard, and almost every pick or pack of strings I have used came from that website. Great website and definately legit to buy things from.

coolz for me.. I'll bare that in mind.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Overall very good experiences.

'cept when I ordered a guitar from them, it came in the manufacturer's box with absolutely no padding or anything. Amazed it survived UPS. Oh, and the return policy says it has to be double boxed. But they don't even double box them.
Quote by Wiland
what do you guys think about the musicians friend website? I've never bought music stuff online, but off this site seems so cheap and it looks pretty legit, do you guys have any ghood or bad experiences with them?

bad experience? their service is great, I ordered my wah pedal from there and it came faster than I thought, but right now I'm waiting for the electric guitar I ordered from them.
Gear:

-ESP/LTD M-100FM
-Yamaha Pacifica PAC012
-PBS 15Watts Amplifier
-Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah Pedal
-Monster 25ft. Cable
-Dunlop Tortex 1mm Picks
-Dunlop Strap (Heavy Duty)
- Ernie Ball 10-46
Quote by Wiland
would they ship to toronto Canada?

Some of their items will ship to Canada.

I'd suggest axemusic.com or lamusic.ca for Canadians.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
"Oh, he's legit, I mean, look at him, he's got 'FREE CANDY' in RED paint. Let's go." And then you get raped. What then? You're out of a mic, money, AND you're raped. Your loss. Musicians Friend? Rape-trap.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
I freaking love it! When I go to the local music shop to get something, I print off the price musicians friend, and I usually end up saving about 10-20 bucks.

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
They have good products.
My Gear: