I'm a bassist, and running multiple pedals, the only power supply besides batteries that I had was a DC input from a large multi-voltage power adapter, and one of those each. The adapters are fine, but they are so huge that I literally need a single 4 socket powerboard just to fit one on, and, they take up way too much room when I only need a 9v power supply.

Living in Australia, everything here sucks, it's hard to find stuff, and it's expensive. I was looking up two different routes to follow by.

I have found a smaller 9v adapter which is made for Behringer, Boss, Digitech and Vox pedals (basically, they fit into any guitar pedal known to man), running a maximum of 300mA with a 9v output - The plug is australian made so I have no problem with the 120-240v input power supply. If I was to purchase multiple amounts of these, I can easily fit 4 of them onto a 4 plug powerboard, since they are made to save space.

I was also thinking that I could daisy chain with just one of those power supplies, but I'm not sure if it will work, or if it is entirely safe or reliable.

I currently own two pedals:

ARIA AWP-1 Wah Pedal (<2mA, 9v)
Artec SE-CRM Crazy Metal Distortion (100mA, 9v)

I am also looking into purchasing:

Electro Harmonix Big Muff PI Distortion (Not sure on the mA requirement - help here?)
A volume pedal (not sure what I'll be getting yet, I'm still just looking into this).
Possibly some synth pedals as well (but this is for later later in the future when I have enough money to splurge on some decent synth pedals.)

I'm thinking of just going the safe way and buying a separate adapter for each pedal, because this will help to counteract too much power usage through the daisy chain, minimising the amount of volume I will be using.

Oh, in case you were wondering, I'm using a Cort Curbow 4-String through a Behringer BX1800 bass amp.

Any help will greatly GREATLY be appreciated!
Quote by srvguitarrulez
I heard someone say that Fall Out Boy had amazing guitarwork. But, it was a 13 year old girl, so it didn't matter.
just get a Onespot combo pack..

you can chain all of your 9v pedals together, and it only takes up one spot on a power source.. you can power 8 or 9 pedals on one onespot, and then you can even link more daisy chains to it.

i use 4 pedals on mine like a dream
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Would you have a link to where I could possibly get one online?

Something like that would be very relevant to my interests
Quote by srvguitarrulez
I heard someone say that Fall Out Boy had amazing guitarwork. But, it was a 13 year old girl, so it didn't matter.
Anybody else have any ideas?

I looked at the combo, and I've been looking but haven't been able to find any that fit Aussie sockets, they're all US, Canadian and Euro plugs. I was also looking at reviews, and there was one major problem I saw with some people using not only that combo, but the daisy chain as well. Volume reduction doesn't seem to be a problem, but every pedal you add on the power supplies chain, the more noise that it adds - That's something nobody wants.

I'm thinking of going on the path for a separate adapter for each pedal.
Quote by srvguitarrulez