Page 1 of 4
i mean i dont go there often but its the only place that i can get band shirts in person. but how come theres bashing on it. the people ive met working there while i paid for my shirt, seemed like really nice people. they dont seem to want to kill themselves or anything
cause most of the bands there are bad?
their all like bree bree death metal stuff or scene kids yelling
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Because you get your shirts from there. There's been an international government conspiracy for years. I'm sorry you had to find out this way
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by slayer_zero

I never heard that term before it's pretty true hehe

I've never been in a hot topic before but some emo chicks are hot

that is all.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
I dont like it as much now because the one in Great Lakes Crossing was redone and it sucks, its bright, they sell ****ty stuff, and you see so many people that dont belong in there. But its ok, the one in Oakland mall is still dark.
I like it. I've heard of NO bashing of Hot Topic before I saw this thread, haha. Way to go, bud.
Quote by dubstar92
Hockey is blatant racism... White guys hitting black pucks with sticks.

Quote by sw1ss023
awesomeness scares me
he makes me want to scream "wee"
he gives me a boner

My Band - Facebook

Twitter - Metal_Quotes

last.fm

-jakewilliams.tumblr.com
I don't know, I've never been to Hot Topic before, I just blindly follow trends of hating certain things on the internet.

**** Hot Topic! It's terrible.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by slayer_zero

ummm i see alice in chains and nirvana, and iron maiden t shirts there. i dont consider them bad
I just hate them because they are way overpriced. Every now and then you can find something worthwhile, though. You just have to sift through the sea of Vote for Pedro shirts and Nightmare Before Christmas boxers.
Because all of the damned scene kids hang out there.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Hot Topic exploits Slipknot. I hate Slipknot. Ergo, I am not too inclined to be fond of Hot Topic.
I personally dont like it cuz everyone wears the same damn shirts and there $18.00 WTF! I also hate when a band that i like isnt well known starts getting there merchandise sold there. Its kinda like meh but thats best for the band i guess theyll get more exposure.

I say screw hot topic Before I move soon im getting all these Black & White vnecks customized. That way ill have my own unique shirts.
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
One time I walked past it and there was a guy wearing a long black trenchcoat and he looked really freaky.
Quote by metaldud536
It's for emo people who like My Chemical Romance lulz

Beat me to it. And the Goth kids of course.
Quote by severed-metal
Well see, now that's a hot topic to discuss...

>.>

<.<

BOOOOOOO!
Quote by dubstar92
Hockey is blatant racism... White guys hitting black pucks with sticks.

Quote by sw1ss023
awesomeness scares me
he makes me want to scream "wee"
he gives me a boner

My Band - Facebook

Twitter - Metal_Quotes

last.fm

-jakewilliams.tumblr.com
Quote by metaldud536
It's for emo people who like My Chemical Romance lulz

This pretty much or ****ing preppy people who think they're tough cause they listen to bullet for my valentine on a occasion...but i do go there for a occasional concert shirt.
I just go there to buy shirts and CD's.

I got NOFX - Never Trust a Hippy EP there for $1.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
The one I go to I like no emo Kids and the people arn't to over the top They like good old metal judas priest, Slayer, Metallica Iron Maiden, the good stuff and always enjoy talking to them. I don't see to many emo kids in there.
Quote by ShredGod George
yup, he does play an ibanez
a log with 6 pieces of yarn would be solid competition for it

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Kick it in the dick.

Snakes have dicks, right?
It's where all the douchey vampire kids go.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I don't, they sell Nirvana, Sublime, Alice In Chains, Pearl Jam and Black Sabbath shirts, and i shop there to buy band shirts.

I don't understand you people
because it makes kids turn into vampires!
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
Most people in my school are crossing over to Hot Topic. You fail, TS.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
i never really cared for it. but i remember when all they sold was dark colored ****. black, dark blue, dark gray ect.

no they have bright pink and yellow ****. i mean, WTF is that!?!?
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Quote by randyaintdead82
i mean i dont go there often but its the only place that i can get band shirts in person. but how come theres bashing on it. the people ive met working there while i paid for my shirt, seemed like really nice people. they dont seem to want to kill themselves or anything

I used to go to this small record store near Publix and they had hundreds of band shirts. I got my first Metallica shirt there, heh.
Quote by Rubina111
Beat me to it. And the Goth kids of course.

and those damn scene kids

but really i like it, the music they play in there sucks, but its the only place that sells decent band shirts
the vast majority sucks but about 20% are cool
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Hot Topic's the Vampire Lair.

"Burn down, burn down, burn down hot topic..."

And still. It pulsates the aura and stench of emo-ness.
Hot Topic exploits stupid trends for profit, be it movies or music or whatever. Also, the scene kids seem to breed there.
Neon Neon Neon Neon Neon Black

UG's #1 anti-active advocate

Gear:
Engl Powerball
Carvin DC727
Schecter C-1+
Line 6 Flextone 3
Line 6 M9
Quote by SomebodySomeone
i never really cared for it. but i remember when all they sold was dark colored ****. black, dark blue, dark gray ect.

They are purely a fad store, scene is the new emo. (apparantly theres a difference)
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Quote by awesomeness
One more try... you got this, you got this!

ok ok, I got this...

Now that's a hot topic to...talk about to other people!
Quote by SomebodySomeone

they sell yo gabba gabba shirts there
Hey is that MC Lars?

"Hot topic is not Punk Rock"

Thanks Lars.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
I love Hot Topic. I need my band shirts and parachute pants. I don't exactly communicate with anybody else that wanders in there.
I enjoy Hot Topic for the most part, there's some **** stuff there, but they have some decent shirts, and just yesterday I bought two of the greatest wristbands I've ever seen there. I also found some good vinyl in there.
There's a few emotastical things, but the people in there seem cool enough, yesterday they were listening to a disco station, which I really didn't expect.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
I hate it because their "original" designs are not so original (I read the consumerist a lot and hot topic has been accused more than once about plagiarism).

BUT the band t-shirts are ok.
Member of the Grammar Nazi Club. PM Your41Plague12 to Join.

Member #6 of the Orange Tiny Terror Club
Last edited by Pertenozzo at Jan 4, 2009,
I just lookat the shirts they have some cool ones like the smiths or radiohead and the doors, etc. good store but some of the people that go in there are freaks, in a physical viewpoint.
Page 1 of 4