Well basically I know my user is from 2007 but I started browsing the forums constantly on 2008. My main objective was to catchup with my innactivity and reach the 1 post per day! Pretty stupid but well...

I bassically enjoy my wasted time here, laughing at almos every funny post, and getting to know all those sick things that happen In USA¨(Halo kid who killed his parents for example), and wanted to know what you felt about the Pit.

Ive seen on other forums people who commented about the pit, insulting it and making it seem like a dark and bad place, seriously I dont think thats right, many people also said that they browsed it sometimes but they did not comment as it was intimidating.

Enough... What do you think of the pit? Share some ideas please, comments

*On a side note I saw a 2009er and I was shocked, litteraly I jumped out of my chair...
the pit is horrible. every 1 flames everything, you start a topic and unless its epicly awsome youll get made fun of

the mods make fun of pepole to, and if u make an emberssing topic they will sticki it for every 1 to see. but

i love it
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
The pit runs through my veins!

Member of the Grammar Nazi Club. PM Your41Plague12 to Join.

Member #6 of the Orange Tiny Terror Club
Last edited by Pertenozzo at Jan 4, 2009,
Greatest thing to ever happen to me.

Really.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
There are some extremely engaging, interesting, and inteligent discussions in here every so often. I enjoy taking part in those, and learning new things.

I also enjoy the many lulz the pit has to offer such as rape and shooping threads (and the epic circumcision thread!)
Not as amusing as I thought it would be but it's a decent way to pass the time when Im not busy. :P
“I want every girl in the world to pick up a guitar and start screaming”

I will prove you wrong.
It's very similar to my girlfriend. It makes me feel old, reminds me that I'm not funny and I'm usually drunk when I'm in it
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
The Pit... It's alright.

Actually, not really. Too many ass-kissers, too many memes.

Other than that... Meh, I guess it's alright after all. There are some pretty funny posts once in a while, and some especially epic threads. I could spend all day reminiscing about all the **** that went on back then (in '06), but I won't...

It's actually taught me more of the world and people than real life >.>

Well, not really...
people are afraid of us?

I really feel like my time here is wasted, but I'm always here and it helps time pass by...if that's ever a problem. It's educational (though arguably not nearly as educational as all the homework I pass up on to sit here would be).

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Last edited by MTVget0FFtheAIR at Jan 4, 2009,
Quote by faultyy
It's very similar to my girlfriend. It makes me feel old, reminds me that I'm not funny and I'm usually drunk when I'm in it

that may be the best description of the pit....ever.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
Quote by metaldud536
I don't know what I'm doing here.

Sorry for calling you GuitarDude
Member of the Grammar Nazi Club. PM Your41Plague12 to Join.

Member #6 of the Orange Tiny Terror Club
my one year pit birthday was new years day after i had been lurking for 6+ months

my experience here can only be summed up by one word

traumatic
The Pit is an addiction. No matter how much you get ridiculed or completely ignored and think "This sucks I'm never coming back" you still end up checking the next day, just for the lulz.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
That's awesome that people are intimidated by the Pit.
We won't bite.
Unless you're a ****ing n00b, then GTFO!
im addicted to it
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
i've actually learned a lot in the pit.

mostly things about other countries/cultures since we have people from all over the world. its pretty cool actually.
its so cruel, yet addicting.

its like meth or something
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
gahahahaha .... the pit... no the pit is good ... soo many lolz, that never fails...even when everyone its flaming eachother and everything elts on this planet i still enjoy it
I Shit You Not
Quote by faultyy

lol. Its comments like that keeps me coming back everyday. The pit is a place of humor, fights, love, jokes, and bs. It feels like a second home lol.
It's the internet version of where I used to live.

Say anything, or do anything dumb, and you get made fun of, so bad you won't forget it.
Like TS said, I like hearing all those interesting stories from other countries, hell some of your guys's stories are pretty entertaining.

Also learned to type a lot quicker.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by drunkinkoala
When I'm bored I go on.

Same.

And I also hate it when people are collectively referring to the pit-lurkers as "pit". Like in: "pit what would you do?? lol". Stop it. I'm not "Pit".
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?