Looks too fake, I think guitars should be 'loved' by their respectable owners and not the factory.
Player, give me some brew an I might just chill
but I'm the type that like to light another joint like Cypress Hill
well, i think thats awesome. ive been waiting to do that outside of the custom shop.

the reason that fender started relic'ing guitars, is because they offered keith richards a sig tele. He said, "no thanks, i dont like new guitars," and jokingly, he continued, "can you make me an old guitar?"
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Last edited by chea_man at Jan 4, 2009,
...Why?
G&L Tribute S-500 -> Ernie Ball VP -> Boss SD-1 -> Fulltone OCD -> Small Stone Phaser -> Danelectro Cool Cat Tremolo -> Boss DD-3 -> Boss RE-20 -> TC Electronic Hall of Reverb -> Boss RC-2 -------> Modded Crate v18 Amp

www.wearewerebear.com
I think buying a pre-worn guitar is a bit weak. But that's just me.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
why spend an extra grand just to have it look like an old ass guitar you can find in the trash somewhere?
i think they look cool but like mr.camo said they should be worn out by the owner not the factory, this is the same reason i dont buy jeans with holes in them. i have enough pair with holes that I wore in them i dont need to buy a new pair that has holes in the knees
Because some people like relic'd guitars, don't have the money to go custom shop.

I hate you "age your guitar on your own" purists, that's like saying "age your own wine!".
Some people want the end results in the beginning.
Thats such a lame idea. Think about it, your paying top dollar for a new guitar that already loooks used? They have that already, its called used and itll cost you less, and as the other guy said, the guitar should earn that wear & tear.
My Gear:

Fender Aerodyne Stratocaster
NOS Tweed Fender Blues Jr
Boss BD-2
Boss CE-5
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Korg DT-10
Boss BR-600
MXR Script Phase 90
MXR DD-7 Analog Delay

GASing for:
Vox V847
pointless. just give me a regular fender and an hour.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!