I don't drink so my opinion is moo, like a cows opinion it don't matter......it's "moo"
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
It depends on how much I drank.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I don't drink. I'm more of a wine person because I'm in it for the taste. I guess it sort of relaxes me during my evening meals.
“I want every girl in the world to pick up a guitar and start screaming”

I will prove you wrong.
nah, mostly because i don't know the meaning of moderation.
Schecterman's Accomplice, of the Schecter Stiletto Players Will Rule The World Club. PM Fett13 or Your41Plague12 to join.

EQ:
Schecter Stiletto Extreme 5
Yamaha RBX170
The 'pass out' period is pretty relaxing.
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
i usually feel relaxed, but it depends on the atmosphere. i usually drink at either my house, or a friend's house. i also usually drink with my friends. i think that has a big impact on how alcohol makes me feel.

i've been at a few big parties with mostly people i didn't know, and i didn't really feel relaxed in those situations.
While a depressant, alcohol does tend to stimulate... sometimes.
There was a study last year about this, that nightcaps actually do not work, because of lowered inhibitions, you tend to want to accomplish something instead of boring old sleep, etc...
It doesn't really seem to do much to me, then again, my tolerance is too damn high.
This is a clever, witty signature. Rofl at my glory.
Well let's say you get drunk and go on a rollercoaster?

Funny story though.
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
At parties it gets me amped up and/or sick.

In a casual setting it's much more relaxing.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
While a depressant, alcohol does tend to stimulate... sometimes.
There was a study last year about this, that nightcaps actually do not work, because of lowered inhibitions, you tend to want to accomplish something instead of boring old sleep, etc...
QUOTE]

true. i feel relaxed, but i can stay up all night and not think twice about it. once i'm drunk i really don't even think about sleeping, even when it is 4am.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Really depends on the mood you're in.

Yepper. It depends on how you feel when you start drinking.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Well, after a couple I want to do something crazy...as I always say to my friends, "I just feel like going out and killing child and making a chili out of him."

Actually, I feel like that the whole time, not just after a couple. But when I'm to the point where I can't move, I just want to go to sleep.
My Gear
Black Fender Telecaster "California Series"
Arctic White Fender Strat with EMG SA/SA/85 and an SPC Presence Control
Crate MX65R Amp
Korg Toneworks AX1500G
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Dunlop Tortex picks (orange)
Mogami Cables
Quote by Pernell
Its really relaxing for me

up until the tenth drink and beyond, then im noisy, energetic and all that jazz

this.