Okay a few days ago, I was at my Grandma's, right? My uncle lives with her (haha funny I know) so we started playing dominoes (even funnier i know).

I'm playing with my gma, uncle, sister, and me. About 5 minutes into the game, my uncle just starts ripping them off. Silently, though.

Pretty soon, my grandma says "Wow somebody stinks! Whew!" And my uncle replies "yeah, I guess somebody's having a rough time..."

Now, I'm choking on my uncle's fart-gases, and since my sister never farts, my grandma probably thought it was me. What the crap?!?

What would you do in this situation?

I ended up just sitting quietly and leaving as soon as possible to leave the stink.
hahahaha

haha
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
What do you mean your sister never farts?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by pHaKe
hahahaha

haha

THIS!!!!!
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.

It's the only way.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Hm, that is a tough situation indeed. You could call your uncle on it, but then that would expose him to the group and he could possibly be ridiculed to the point of extreme rage and would end up slaughtering the entire lot of you.

On the flip side, you could always take the blame yourself, saving your uncle some embarrassment. This could also possibly lead to you being ridiculed to the point of extreme rage and you would then end up killing your entire family.

I guess the only logical solution to this problem is to not play dominoes.
Quote by happytimeharry
Hm, that is a tough situation indeed. You could call your uncle on it, but then that would expose him to the group and he could possibly be ridiculed to the point of extreme rage and would end up slaughtering the entire lot of you.

On the flip side, you could always take the blame yourself, saving your uncle some embarrassment. This could also possibly lead to you being ridiculed to the point of extreme rage and you would then end up killing your entire family.

I don't know man. Yes, the chance of him getting angry and seeking revenge is nothing to take lightly, but let's examine the situation: The man lives with his mom, spends his time playing games with his mom and teenage relatives AND he farts and blames it on others. It sounds like he needs someone to give him a reality check, or at least stop him from blaming others for his farts.

That said, I just wasted time offering real advice for a fake situation on the internet so maybe someone should intervene for MY sake
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Who plays dominoes?
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
just blame it on your uncle
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
omg i laughed so hard when i read this!

this is probably gonna be the next UG meme lol.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

He who smelt it dealt it??
Quote by dm1925
texas ftw!
we're saving the world, one zombie at a time

Quote by ThePastRecedes
Yo Bob Dylan, I'm really happy for you an I'm gonna let you finish, but Jimi Hendrix had one of the best versions of All Along the Watchtower of all time!
my uncle lives with my grandma too
Quote by Natrone
I'm a pretty hardcore Christian. I would like to sincerely apologize that you ran into that little fucktard

Quote by mystique facade
dale-banez made a fool of himself..lol

my gear:

oh wait, no one cares
Quote by terrencemaddox
I don't know man. Yes, the chance of him getting angry and seeking revenge is nothing to take lightly, but let's examine the situation: The man lives with his mom, spends his time playing games with his mom and teenage relatives AND he farts and blames it on others. It sounds like he needs someone to give him a reality check, or at least stop him from blaming others for his farts.

I see where you're coming from man, really I do. I just think that, after careful consideration, informing the uncle that you know he is the perpetrator is the right thing to do in this situation. You already shed some light on the fact that he:

A) lives with his mother
B) plays old-person games with his mother

It's obvious that we're dealing with one frail son of a bitch. Even the slightest bit of public humiliation could send this guy right over the edge. I think the TS needs to man up and take the blame. I'm assuming the TS can take a joke. Also, think of how much it would mean to the uncle. He might even be so happy that he takes the TS out for ice cream or something. Wouldn't that be swell?
Quote by happytimeharry

dude it seriously reeked! like horrible! and it was in like the section of the house without a draft or anything, so it just wouldn't leave...

the Fart that Wouldn't Leave
Quote by geetarguy13

the Fart that Wouldn't Leave

Hm, that sounds like an awesome name for a short story. I shall begin writing immediately!