I'm looking to expand my firearms collection, so I'd like to trade some of my unused equipment for some rifles. I'm really only interested in centerfire, unless someone had a cool 10/22. I'm really into C&R stuff, so I'd be nice if someone had an SKS or a cool Mauser. I'm really up for anything though, so send me offers. Now on to the gear.

First is an Ibanez RG7321. It's in great shape and plays awesome. There are a few small dings that you can see in the pictures...
Quote by hvymtl939
http://

#1 You can edit your posts to put in the link.

#2 You can put the picture IN your post by typing "(Invalid img)" after the link.

Just trying to be helpful.
Rip Kylee Harris 4.13.93-11.28.08
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
tell him that he is the drummer and that his opinions are invalid

Quote by Jim Harkins
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

Well my pictures failed, so I guess you'll just have to pm me for them.

I also have an Ashdown Fallen angel 60 watt all tube head. Great condition, sounds awesome, killer clean to raging distortion. Footswitch included.

Finally, I have a Snarling Dogs wonder wah, a boss TR-2 Tremelo, and a cool Cat Fuzz.
^^not really. Neither one of those is true.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
Quote by Munchlaxatives
^^not really. Neither one of those is true.

I knew you couldn't edit, but at least I have pics now.
do you have anything with a floyd? I got an old Russian SKS and a chinese one also
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks
do you have anything with a floyd? I got an old Russian SKS and a chinese one also

pm'd
Quote by ethan_hanus
somequick advice, don't post things saying that your going to buy guns, over the internet.

Becaue i will laugh when the FBI shows up at your door calling you a terriost.

FFL transfers are completely legal....and have you never heard of sites like gunbroker?
Still wanting to trade for rifles. Kinda focused on military bolt action stuff at this point.

Here's the stuff I have. First is a Behringer 2222FX mixing board. It's barely been used, and is in great shape. No malfunctions, easy to use, good sound. Includes rack mount kit.

I have a Rocktron Hush Super C Rack noise gate. Does a great job of removing hum and buzz while preserving your original tone. Great shape, virtually no rack rash.

I also have four microphones. One is a nady SP1, and the other 3 are audio technica DR-GX1s.

I have 5 effects pedals. The first is a bad horsie 2 contour wah that need some work. It lights up, but there is no sound. The rest work perfectly fine. They include the Snarling Dogs Wonder Wah, The Boss TR-2 Tremelo and MD-2 Mega Distortion, and Cool Cat Fuzz.

Like I said, I'm either looking for rifle trades or cash offers.
I recently asked about this on an other forum, and this seems like a great chance to get it from the horses mouth.

What do you fins appealing about amassing a firearms collection?

Thanks
Quote by noses
I recently asked about this on an other forum, and this seems like a great chance to get it from the horses mouth.

What do you fins appealing about amassing a firearms collection?

Thanks

Several reasons. The first is I've never lost money on a firearms transaction. They hold their value well. Also, I enjoy going to the range and shooting stuff, as well as hunting. I also enjoy the history behind the guns, which is why I really like Curio and Relic Firearms. Do I really need 15 guns? No, but do you really need 15 guitars?
if Ida seen this sooner I coulda sold you my old match anschutz 22 lr. I'd sell you my sks but I'm rather attached given it was my first birthday present.