Bull.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Bull****.
Rip Kylee Harris 4.13.93-11.28.08
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
tell him that he is the drummer and that his opinions are invalid

Quote by Jim Harkins
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

two hours is too long to watch to come up with a good answer.

but the first four minutes suggests neither genius or reality, only stupidity.

EDIT: seriously, it's just another wacko claiming to have contact with aliens. how is this different from any other random dude that's created a backstory for the 'aliens' he saw in his head? He doesn't even try to offer proof, he just spouts off this random stuff that sounds like a hodgepodge of various theories about galaxies.
Last edited by eliterun at Jan 4, 2009,
Notice how when he's talking about his interaction with the aliens he's constantly looking to the right.

http://www.bodylanguagesignals.com/Eyes2.html

The field of NLP also observed that, depending on the conversation's context, the position of someone's eyes can give you clues of where her words are "coming from".

Put simply…

- Looking to their right or up and to their right:
-->Using their imagination - watch out for exaggeration of the truth or for complete lies.

- Looking down and to their right, or to their left, or up and to their left:
-->Using their memory - they are being honest and truthful.

- Looking down and to their left:
-->Deep in thought.

Edit: By the way, I do believe that life outside of earth exists. There's even a small chance that this guy is telling the truth. It's much more likely that he's made everything up and is doing it for the publicity/money.
Last edited by agreth_3rd at Jan 4, 2009,
It sounds like he's being interviewed by Napoleon Dynamite...

And the guy seems fake to me.
Quote by Steven Wright
If God dropped acid, would he see people?