I was wondering if anyone else here had parents seperated or divorced? How do you feel about it..do you blame either or both parents? Kinda sucks.
I blame my father, but my parent's are seperated or divorced. Don't miss him though, I didn't even get to know him. All I know is that he beat up women, that's all I need to know to dislike him.
I have divorced parents.
It was way worse in the beginning, it's been 12 years since then, now I just think my family works better this way, my mom is happier than then and more independent.
I'd blame my dad... I mean, i love him, but he was a real asshole. Anyway, he has supported us since then with money and he has paid my studies until now.
I try to see the bright side of it.
I also have divorced parents. My dad was a alcoholic, so he left. Then he came back, and I shot him. Here's a picture:

Meh. Just realized i could get banned fo the picture.

Rip Kylee Harris 4.13.93-11.28.08
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
tell him that he is the drummer and that his opinions are invalid

Quote by Jim Harkins
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

Last edited by thementor at Jan 5, 2009,
Mine divorce. I blame both. Mom grew distance from dad. Dad didnt seem to care to try to fix it. Mom starting sleeping in living room. Dad finally left. I blame myself also because I didnt make any better either. meh. We are better off now at least me and dad.
Quote by Kwonnie
Why are there so many damned threads about parents seperating?

It's the most wonderful time . . . of the year.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Parents almost did, I'm so glad they didn't. Sometimes my mom acts so damn childish, she really doesn't know what she has until it's gone. My dad pretty much supports our family, without him we'd be ****ed.
Click here

did everyone else have to go see a therapist after the divorce?
"you know, it's not your fault"
"...i know my parents have emphasized that since they told me what was happening"
"70% of kids think it's their fault"
"well i guess im part of the not-retarded 30%"
seriously the whole session was about making sure it wasnt my fault..
I was sad for my mother when My dad left/cheated, but im so much happier and independent now
Quote by digimon go!
"...i know my parents have emphasized that since they told me what was happening"

inorite. Therapists are rather retarded themselves.
Quote by digimon go!

Don't be so insensitive. I didn't blame myself either, but some people honestly feel it was their fault.
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
My parents have been divorced since I was like 4 or 5. Im just used to them not being together at this point, my moms remarried and my dad has a gf. Its cool cause I get to live at whatever house I want to really like if I get sick of my dad I can always just go to my moms.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by SRX700
Don't be so insensitive. I didn't blame myself either, but some people honestly feel it was their fault.

my b
Quote by Kwonnie
inorite. Therapists are rather retarded themselves.

Takes one to know one.
Psychologists are helpful.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by RazerX
how do i do a poll

OMG AN 09ER!!!!
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
OMG AN 09ER!!!!

OMG you're an 08er! Shut the hell up, you're still a newbie!

Yes, my parents are separated, but not divorced. Neither of them see the point, they've already sorted out everything possession wise and children wise and it just costs money to get divorced. I saw their breaking up as a good thing. I'd rather have two homes where it's happy than have one where it's chaos.