and my question is, is there any reason to keep it? such as, in 2 years when i graduate from college, will it really keep/help keep me in touch with college and high school friends?

on a side note, i live in upstate new york and if i dont move to NYC afer graduation, im probably moving to LA because of my career.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by PDXpadfoot
I don't think you can delete facebook... its an entire global networking site

I lul'd.

TS I'd keep it, I've found hundreds of people I'd lost contact with, not that I want to talk to them, but I've found them!

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Yes you can delete it. But, there's no harm in keeping it, allowing for more options incase you want to still keep in touch with others.
Quote by PDXpadfoot

Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
delete the entire website
/I know I was beaten to it several times but the sentiment is still there
//do it
///please?
Quote by GeneralGrim
So we had a music battle, copying what each other did and upping the ante and whatnot. After awhile of going nowhere, I said to the pianist "let's see you do this, asshole" played a single note... and bent it up a step. And left.
The thing is I've deleted my dad's account at his request and when he needed to get back on it, I just typed in the email again and it went back to the way the account was before it was deleted. Also there's no point in deleting it, I'd keep it. Then again, I'm on it all the time.
Quote by PDXpadfoot

Quote by NoLaurelTree000
and my question is, is there any reason to keep it? such as, in 2 years when i graduate from college, will it really keep/help keep me in touch with college and high school friends?

on a side note, i live in upstate new york and if i dont move to NYC afer graduation, im probably moving to LA because of my career.

My cousin is 25 and he uses it often to keep in touch with old friends and friends from around the world actually (he travels a lot).
*shrug* Theres really no reason to delete it. Could be useful at some point.
“I want every girl in the world to pick up a guitar and start screaming”

I will prove you wrong.
Quote by NoLaurelTree000

no! you can't... how about in 2 years when your done with your collage... of little boys... it'll really help keep you in touch with your friends.
If you want to shine like the sun first you must burn like it.
Quote by severed-metal
Yes you can delete it. But, there's no harm in keeping it, allowing for more options incase you want to still keep in touch with others.

good point.

allthough it would be nice to be able to say "i dont have facebook". then when you meet those annoying people at parties that talk for 5 mintues about how you should be facebook friends, and ask you for last names etc so they can add you...youd finally be able to shut them up...

Quote by The Madcap
It's cool for organizing and looking at photos. I don't really use it that much, though.

i dunno. i suppose there are only so many pictures of drunk ex girlfriends, either meeting the required new relationship "post an album of 25 pictures of us laying in bed making cute faces at the camera", or the im out at a party, playing the "im going to see how many guys i can let feel me up tonight, because apparently i have daddy issues" pictures you can take...

Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
Quote by NoLaurelTree000

yes, I know people that have found long-lost friends through FB or 'space....
get myspace. cuz everbody knows myspace > facebook

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
I'd say keep it, you don't necessarily have to keep browsing it.
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
I like it and it's working great helping me keep in touch with friends. There's nothing to lose if you keep it. Just keep it.
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
good point.

allthough it would be nice to be able to say "i dont have facebook". then when you meet those annoying people at parties that talk for 5 mintues about how you should be facebook friends, and ask you for last names etc so they can add you...youd finally be able to shut them up...

SO true Ive done it many times
Quote by RU Experienced?
I love ham, I'm gay!!!

Buy fresh sliced deli ham and stop being a bitch. Also, never microwave ham ever, it's in strict violation of ham law.
Quote by Daydream_Goo
SO true Ive done it many times

then the next time you see them (even if its the next day) the first thing they say to you is "OMGZ you look so different with short hair" or "cool. i like brian eno too" or something like that. its kinda weird.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
Last edited by NoLaurelTree000 at Jan 5, 2009,
^Lol that CyberNations thing sounds pretty cool. I think Im going to play it.

And my nation will be communist and Ill proove that it works.
Facebook helps to keep me informed of what's going on. It's good at that. I deleted myspace over a year ago. That thing is sad.

EDIT: Myspace is good for bands though.
Quote by NoLaurelTree000

Reads Title.

The whole thing?
Quote by aaronob
^Lol that CyberNations thing sounds pretty cool. I think Im going to play it.

And my nation will be communist and Ill proove that it works.

search for my nation in cyber nations (i use the same username i use here on UG) or pm me your nation name here on UG and ill get you set up into my alliance if you want.

you pretty much need an alliance to survive in cyber nations, but feel free to shop around other alliances as well.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
search for my nation in cyber nations (i use the same username i use here on UG) or pm me your nation name here on UG and ill get you set up into my alliance if you want.

you pretty much need an alliance to survive in cyber nations, but feel free to shop around other alliances as well.

Will do.

My username will probably be the same as well. As long as its not already being used.