Page 1 of 6
Well Im located in a place called Liverpool(Sydney) NSW, Aus and im sweating like a Pig here. Seriously I don't want to play guitar because Im sweating so much and I don't want sweat on my guitar

How are you guys coping???

(My mum doesn't want to put the air con on because our electricity bill was huge last month =( )
I'll trade you. I'm in Texas and I'm freezin my balls off.
Rip Kylee Harris 4.13.93-11.28.08
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
tell him that he is the drummer and that his opinions are invalid

Quote by Jim Harkins
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

Im in Texas too and it was cold this morning then when i got home this afternoon i was sweating my ass off...
Quote by dm1925
texas ftw!
we're saving the world, one zombie at a time

Quote by ThePastRecedes
Yo Bob Dylan, I'm really happy for you an I'm gonna let you finish, but Jimi Hendrix had one of the best versions of All Along the Watchtower of all time!
Quote by thementor

Pft, you're in the 30s right now, aren't you? If it got that high in MN we would think it's a heat wave.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Quote by thementor

Wow. I'm in Southwest Georgia and it was 85F today. Way too ****ing hot for January
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
EHX Metal Muff
Peavey Valvking 112
Boss ME-50
Holy Grail Reverb
i'm in Victoria, and yeah it was hot today, but overall it hasn't been too hot...
Well 30 is cold for Texas.

Then again no one complains when we have 100 degree temps.
Rip Kylee Harris 4.13.93-11.28.08
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
tell him that he is the drummer and that his opinions are invalid

Quote by Jim Harkins
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

Yeah I'm not too far from Liverpool. It's about 32 degrees where I'm at: but that's not really bad at all. As long as you stay indoors you don't get too hot. Dude do you remember that Christmas day three or so years ago when it was like 46 degrees?? Oh my God that was a stinker.

But yeah I agree it's definitely better than freezing your ass off.
I went to the shops for their air con. The walk up was terrible but the shops were good.
I know, it's damn hot today. I put new strings on 3 days ago and now they're already half way to rust. Stupid Australian heat!
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Michigan is cold as death (20 degrees Fahrenheit)....send some heat this way.

Also, anyone who has it colder then I do, I'm sorry for you.
Im from ****ing Manitoba, Canada. Today, with the wind chill it was minus 42 ****ing degrees celsius. I personally think extreme cold is much worse than heat, but with heat, you cant escape, and that sucks
Hey, I live in Prestons, but I'm in Campbelltown now. It's ridiculously hot, and I think it's getting hotter tomorrow. Not by much, but hotter is still bad. I love summer though, so I'm just happy it's not the cold equivalent.
americans shouldn't complain about the cold. most of canada for like the last two months has been like -15 or lower. and that's if were lucky.
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Quote by SonOfSanguinus
I'm boiling my ass off in Victoria, I'm fine though if I sit by a open window with the blinds closed

the hottest ive ever experienced is 32C...if it goes hotter does Air con not work or something??
Sydney is nothing. Try country NSW.

It's about 37 here today and 40 tomorrow.

I think I have natural talent for guitar because I'm left handed and I use that hand to pleasure myself. Seeing as I started playing after most of intense masturbating-teen years, the dexterity was already there.
it's so ****ing hot my car got ****-tons of frost on it..

wtf?
signatures are budget.
Quote by RazerX
the hottest ive ever experienced is 32C...if it goes hotter does Air con not work or something??

The hottest I've had was 40C. I wouldn't know about air con (we havenm't got around to getting it yet)

BTW, to the other posters in this thread; what's Sydney like?
Ugh Perths been getting 33-38 for the past 4 days now. The anoying thing is that it just spurng up from being cold to hot. That and my family thought it would be a good idea to buy a hose with no air con
Quote by J-Spoon
Sydney is nothing. Try country NSW.

It's about 37 here today and 40 tomorrow.

You win.
XIAOXI
Quote by thementor

I'll gladly swap you.
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
Quote by death_rider
Same with me!

me 3

Tenerife...thats where we all want to be. Because of the Saharan gulf stream and the Atlantic they get the same temp roughly all year..20-30C
Quote by ChrisBG
I want rain damn it!

Why? Too many sheep around? We're the ones who need the rain, we've been in drought for ages dammit!
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Haha. Very funny. No sheep where I live, but I've been away for 2 weeks where the sun is pretty hot, I have myself a tan of tans, and you know, living in Wellington NZ I'm quite content with just cold windy days! Maybe it's just me but I love winter...
Quote by SonOfSanguinus
You think that's winning? I pity the fool

You win my sweaty man bits.

I think I have natural talent for guitar because I'm left handed and I use that hand to pleasure myself. Seeing as I started playing after most of intense masturbating-teen years, the dexterity was already there.
Quote by ChrisBG
Haha. Very funny. No sheep where I live, but I've been away for 2 weeks where the sun is pretty hot, I have myself a tan of tans, and you know, living in Wellington NZ I'm quite content with just cold windy days! Maybe it's just me but I love winter...

No I will not makeout with your sheep.
Come up to Darwin and see how i cope mate haha. Our average days are 34 degrees with 80% humidity this time of year.
i live on the northern beaches of sydney and i just chilled at the beach all day. but its been heaps humid lately
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
btw does anyone remember new years day a couple of years ago in NSW where it was 45 degrees? I almost killed myself
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Really? It's only about 27 celsius down here :/
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by Le_Bunny
Yeah I'm not too far from Liverpool. It's about 32 degrees where I'm at: but that's not really bad at all. As long as you stay indoors you don't get too hot. Dude do you remember that Christmas day three or so years ago when it was like 46 degrees?? Oh my God that was a stinker.

But yeah I agree it's definitely better than freezing your ass off.

i remember that. man that sucked.. i had to walk across our property to get to another house, and buy the time i got there i was starting to sweat. i just wanted to empty the fridge and live it in.
I came here to drink milk and kick ass.

... And I've just finished my milk.
Yeah I think I do ^^

I remember my mum used to pick me up from primary school when it reached 40 degrees.

Those were the good days.