After years of tribulation and months of hard, face to the computer screen research, I've not been able to find an MP3 of Koffing.

Recently, I've been joking with my friend, and I'll text him saying "KOFFING! You just heard it in your head, don't deny it." (you and I both know you just heard Koffing's soul pinching cry in your head) And I really want an MP3 of it so i can set it as the sound for when I get texts.

So, can any of you find a Koffing MP3, or is there anyway i can get audio from a youtube video? Or anyone else can for me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj_550fVRPg

It's right at 0:08.

Metaldud might appreciate this too.

TL;DR: I can't find a Koffing MP3. I want a Koffing MP3.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Give me 10 minutes.

Edit: Do you want both of the times he says it? And what of the background sound?
Quote by woodenbandman
I guess that the rebellious, strong guy is more appealing than the guy who worships the ground you walk on and would take a bullet for you.

Gear:
Cordoba C5-Ce
Martin DX121
Martin LXM
Ibanez S520EX-> Weeping Demon Wah-> Roland Cube 20x
Last edited by Human Contact at Jan 5, 2009,
you could use vixy.net to rip the audio from the youtube video, then cut the unwanted parts off using audacity, export as mp3, go to phonezoo.com and make it a ringtone....BLAM you are welcome.
Quote by marbig

*rushes to Audacity*

Quote by Human Contact
Give me 10 minutes.

Edit: Do you want both of the times he says it? And what of the background sound?

If you want to do it for me, I just want the first time. And if you could cut out the background sound and the voice suffer no loss or anything, that'd be great, but i wouldn't worry about it.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Quote by marbig

NICE WORK, ONIX! GRAB THEM NOW!
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
find a youtube video and use freecorder
Gear:

Fender Squire Telecaster
Amp??
......Screwdriver?
Did anyone else find this on the related vids and watch it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4NSMbpzn0U&feature=related

That guy MUST be high.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by musiclover2399
LMAO, how can I get this on my phone? It's on my itunes now.

I just plugged my phone up to my computer with my USB cable and opened ActiveSync, clicked Explore and dragged it in my phone.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Quote by IUseAPurplePick
I just plugged my phone up to my computer with my USB cable and opened ActiveSync, clicked Explore and dragged it in my phone.

I'm gonna try something like that now

EDIT: NO! My new(ish) phone didn't come with a USB! I'll figure something out though.
Last edited by musiclover2399 at Jan 5, 2009,
Quote by imdeth

White Tiger got pwnd!

Yeah, that was the funniest part.

That and...

"Yes, yes, excellent point Oats, it would be worse to live in Delaware...."
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
that so didnt sound like james
do you love...ARSIS
Quote by GooGooFluffers
i believe you may be our saviour
all hail lordllama!
It's Pikachu !!!!!!!!!!
I got in everyone's hostile little face. Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I am enlightened.
Funky Muthafucka Of The Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 To Join.
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
Quote by Caustic
Beast Within, you're awesome.