Hey guys, I got a Roland Cube 30x a few weeks ago and I've noticed that recently, when ever I play stuff (especially when it's palm muted on the lower E and A strings), I get a low pitch hum that goes on for ages. I've never had this problem with any other amps (tried with my guitar and pedal) and I really hate the sound it make. Takes away everything from the sound if you know what I mean

Does anybody know what the problem is? Or how it could be fixed?

Thanks
what guitar are you using ?
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Ibanez RG350DX. Never had this sort of problem with my old amp, or any mates amps. Only just started with the Cube. And today I tried two amps at the same time. Had the problem with the cube, but nothing on my mates
does it sound like a gradual windy hum that gets higher in volume and then goes away when you stop the note ?
It keeps going if I keep my hand in the plam muted position, or if I raise my fret hand to just above the fret that I played, but if I touch the string in a different place, it stops
the same thing happens on my cube 20x, i just learned to tune it out because i only notice it when i'm just sitting, casually playing. that's even if we're talking about the same thing. i think we are.
Did you use the same guitar and cord on your friends? Also, did you have the same settings on both the amps?
Yep same guitar, same cord, and I adjusted settings on both to try and get rid of it on the cube and try to replicate it on others. Failed on both accounts...

mikey: Probably is the same thing hopefully there's a way to get rid of it
Tried two different power plugs (like the ones in the walls) and still the same problem ><
Well if the settings, guitar, cord and power supply were the same, it has to be the amp. The only other thing could be the batteries? Unless this is the other cube. Try a different power supply too.
What do you think I should do? Ring up the music store I bought it from and see if they'll do anything? Kinda pisses me off that my first half decent amp gives that crappy hum