I can barely type and I've been throwing up. My body aches like crazy and i have fever.
Anyone have the flu this winter?
no i try to take vitimans and wear hats and gloves outside and it works. i got dihorrea or however you spell it today. i can **** through the eye of a needle.
Yea I had the flu a month ago or so. Sometimes didn't know whether to sit on the toilet or kneel beside it....so many fluids coming from me. It sucked hard.

Just sleep a lot, drink water and eat bread.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by ACG
Yea I had the flu a month ago or so. Sometimes didn't know whether to sit on the toilet or kneel beside it....so many fluids coming from me. It sucked hard.

Just sleep a lot, drink water and eat bread.

Sounds good man
Quote by RazerX
Sounds good man

On second thought, the flu owns.
Quote by lpmarshall
I can't even sleep even though Im sleep because my body's aching too much

Yea that happens, I got like 5 hours of sleep total in 3 days. If it's bad the only thing you can really do is lie on a couch and watch seom TV, and make sure you're close to a bathroom. Also you need to eat.
Olbas oil is great if you want to clear your head. Don't drink it for Christ's sake though, just sniff it. And if you have a headache the only real thing you can do it drink water. Charcoal tablets are the best for diarrhoea (and possibly vomiting as well but I'm not sure); don't take the crap pharmacists usually give you cause all it does is constipate you and not actually get rid of the bugs.

If you can't get any tablets (though they're not hard to find and no prescription is needed), then you can substitute them by burning the hell out of toast, then eating the black, charcoal-y parts.
Don't go to the doctor, they can't do **** for you, bed rest and fluids are what you need
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨